Chapter 18

Malvi's pov:
Its been 4 days. I am taking care of Virat. I am doing it because he saved me by risking his life. He isn't consious yet. I too am healing slowly.

The doctor comes regularly to nurse both of our wounds. I feel foolish now.
First of all, trying to escaping was a really bad idea. If he is violent, I'll be dead. If I had to escape at any cost, I should have planned it.

But now I think, I should have listened to him. Maybe he was speaking the truth. Maybe Nishant was lying. But he would have a really good reason for lying.

Virat was healing very slowly, it would take him a little time to be consious.

I miss Nishant. And Shreyangi. And Rivanya. And my parents. They all would be worried about me. They would be finding me. I haven't talked to my parents for a while.

Virat's bodyguards were keeping an eye on me, still thinking that I will escape. But I don't think that I will escape now. I want to be there, when Virat wakes up.
Suddenly now, he looked so cute and breathtaking.
Am I liking him now? What about Nishant? Am I seriously considering this?
I heard a groan. I looked at Virat, he opened his eyes. I instantly called the doctor who didn't leave yet.
She checked on him. He will be fine. The injuries were healing slowly and steadily. She promised to come back tomorrow and left.
"I am sorry." I muttered sitting next to him.
"For what?"

"For trying to escape. Now I think about that, it feels so foolish."

"Yes, it was. How are you?"

"I am fine. Are you?"

"I am alright."

"I am ready to listen."

"What?"

"Whatever that you wanted to tell me."

"You are not yet ready for it."

"For what?"

"The truth. You think too highly of Nishant. He isn't the man you think he is."

"Don't bring him into the conversation."

"Alright, I won't. Not now."

"Take rest. I'll be back with your food."

I fed him. He was so cute. He didn't say anything. He just kept looking at me. I met his gaze. I don't know what came over me, and I kissed him. He was suprised but kissed back. I pulled away and ran out of the room. I heard his loud laughter behind me.

What did I just do? I am in a very healthy relationship with Nishant. Why am I risking it?
My heart already knew the answer.
I was falling for Virat.

Nishant's pov:

It took Anushka so much time to trace him. He lived in Bangalore itself, but in a very isolated region. As we couldn't take help from the police, I, Jayesh, Shreyangi, Rivanya, Avinash and Anushka decided to go there ourselves...

Malvi's pov:

I felt terrible doing this to Nishant. I still wasn't allowed to go anywhere but I had a little freedom. Virat was better now. At least his face was less bruised. I was cleaning the room I was staying at which is also Virat's room when I saw a diary. I opened the first page. It had Virat's name on it. I decided to read it. What I read, made me pass out.

Virat's pov:

I was in the hall room, talking to Parth. He wanted so badly to meet Malvi but I couldn't allow. I first needed to tell her everything.
Only then she will understand. I wanted to tell her everything about Nishant but I can't. She loves him. It ached my heart to say that. But she likes me too. Or she wouldn't have kissed me. I had zoned out and when I started to listen, I heard
"... Anushka  gave them our address and all of them are coming for us."

Anushka was our childhood bestfriend and Parth's crush. He always liked her but she didn't return the interest. When Parth found out where Malvi is, he sent her to befriend Shreyangi and Malvi.

She gave them our address because it was time to kill Nishant for what he did.