Chapter 6

"Yes"

Rivanya and Shreyangi helped me dress up. I wore a black dress that reached till my knees and diamond earrings. I don't like makeup but both of them insisted on the eyeliner and lipstick. I let them have their way.
Shreyangi and Rivanya, both of them were overjoyed when I told them about the date.
We decided to go for a movie and then have lunch. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.
We were meeting at 7:00 pm.
Shreyangi dropped me off at the film theatre. I searched for him and saw him. He was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. He looked breathtaking.

I waved at him and he saw me. He came towards me with a smile.
"You look beautiful." He said.
I thanked him and blushed.
"You don't look too bad yourself."
I said and he smiled.

After 3 hours

The movie was interesting . Just my type.
We went at a diner ate ,talked ,laughed ,enjoyed. He was such a gentleman. We had the time of our lives. We had so much in common.
Then he glanced at his watch and said,"Its 10:00, I should probably drop you home."
"Yes."

We were outside Rivanya's house.
"Thank you. I really enjoyed today"
"How about we go on an another date tomorrow?"
"Yup, that sounds perfect."
I turned around to go, but he grabbed and kissed me. It was slow, a passionate one more like he waited to do this for a long time. It felt good.
He then pulled away. Both of us were blushing.
"Bye",I said and went to the house without waiting for any reply.

"Tell me everything!!"
Rivanya was already shouting even before I shut the door. I told her everything that happened even the kiss.
"You are soo lucky!!" She said, jealously evident on her face.

I laughed and bid her a good night.

I changed and then fell into a happy, peaceful and deep sleep.