Chapter 12

Author's note:
Please vote, comment and share.

Though Shreyangi was disappointed, she helped me dress up.
I talked to Nishant who was so busy that we couldn't talk much.
It might take him more than a week.
Parth gave me Virat's number.
I texted him,
Are you still on for the dinner?

Yes.

I'll meet you then at the address Parth gave me.

I will pick you up.

No that won't be necessary.

Give me your address.

I gave him my address.
It was around 7:06 when I heard a horn. I looked outside and found a car. It looked expensive, I didn't know what it was as I don't speak cars.

Someone opened the gate for me and I went inside to find a charming and handsome guy sitting. He was on his phone. He looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back awkwardly.
"Hello. My name is Virat Gupta."
"Hii. My name is Malvi Singh."

We talked. He was not a man of many words. He spoke about everything as if it had a deeper meaning. He was the CEO and he was very young. Just 26. I guess he works hard then. His parents died in an accident when he was 10 years old and since then he was taught to handle his father's business by his uncle. His uncle too died 3 years ago so now he is a man of his will.
I found it intuitive.
I told him about myself. I told him that I was born on 19 December. And I have always wanted to become a software engineer. He found it fascinating. I told him that I am in a very serious relationship with Nishant Srivastava.

We had a great time. We laughed , joked , talked. He dropped me back home at around 11:30.

I bid him good night and started to walk away when he said,
"Its great to finally meet you."

I smiled and left.

The blood flowed out of  his headless body like a fountain. It was a depressing sight. But it was unnoticeable in front of the amount of grief I felt. A burning pain took place in my heart and I remember closing my eyes for the last time....

I woke up startled and gasping for air.
It felt so real. I calmed my breathing after a while, turned on the light and went back to the bed. The sleep didn't came.

I began to wonder if I had not met Nishant would I have wanted to start things with Virat?
Would that change anything?
Was it the right thing?