Chapter 16

Malvi's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes. A severe headache stuck my head making me groan. I looked at the white ceiling above me. That weird. My room had a blue ceiling. I sat up straight and looked around the room.

There were 4 doors. A group of canvases were facing the door, their back on me.
I opened the first door, it was a bathroom with a shower, bathtub and other equipments.

I opened the second door. It was a walk in closet with so many clothes.

I opened the third door. Oh my god.
In front of me was a garden. There were no houses in my view. How the hell did I end up here? Where am I?
I began to panick.

That is when it struck me. The dinner with Virat. The drive home. I fell asleep... Oh shit. He could have just leave me at my home. Why did he bring me here?
I walked over to the fourth door. The canvases stopped me. In front of me were so many portraits of me. My panicked mind tuned to a state of shock.
Oh dear, I am in trouble.

Virat's pov:

I whistled my way to our room. She is here. With me. I slept beside her yesterday. It was the best sleep. She was the best. Nishant won't be alive to meddle with us once again.
I had waited so long for this. Parth helped me. I am so grateful. Without him, I could have never found here. Fate made its way for us. She will be here with me. Forever. The sleeping pills effect would be over by now. She would be awake.
I slowly opened the door, to find her staring at her paintings in a rather shocked way.

She looked at me, beyond terrified.

"Who are you?"

"Virat."

"Cut the bullshit and tell the truth. Who are you, really?"

"A person who will keep you safe here."

"I was already safe. With Nishant."

"You were safe with a person who lies to you. There was no work in Delhi, Malvi. He went away and lied to you because  he was too embarrassed to tell you."

"You are lying."

I went and sat on the bed.

"No, I'm not."

"What are your intentions with me?"

"Nothing. I just want you to be safe."

"You are sick."

Before I could realize what happened, she made a dash for the door, locking me in. I banged on the door, getting more angry by the second. I could hear her running away. I quickly dialled the head guard's cell, awaring him of the situation.

Malvi's pov:

I locked Virat in a room. I was beyond terrified. I ran, trying every door. Some would open, some were locked. There were no doors with an exit.
Oh shit. How am I getting out of this place? That's when I saw a group of men, dressed in black looking everywhere. One of the men eyes looked at my direction and he yelled something.
I ran straight with all my strength. I could hear the men who were running after me. I could hear their heavy breathings. I could hear the curses that left their mouths. And I knew it was a only a moment till they catch me. My lungs were on fire, begging me to stop. But my legs couldn't. My mind knew what would happen if I stop.