Chapter 15

Nishant's pov:

The past few days has been hard for me. I lied to Malvi. She didn't knew that I came here to handle the case of my drunken father.
He got drunk and fought with someone. Now the person filed a case against him. I had to stop him at any case. I couldn't even possibly tell this to Malvi because it was so embarrassing.
Well, the work is finished, the person after much persuasion decided to take his case back.Now I just have to spend some with my mom and then I can go back Banglore.
I couldn't even call Malvi. I lost my charger. I am just gonna have to get a new one.
I went out with my old friends. I should be happy but I am not. There is some feeling. An unhappy one. Something bad is on the horizon.
Maybe I should go back home early.

I landed in Banglore at around 6 pm. I took a cab straight home. I rung the doorbell and waited, but nobody opened the door. I had a spare key. I used it but Malvi wasn't home. I texted Shreyangi:

Where is Malvi? She isn't at home.

She didn't call or text you?

No, she didn't.

Well, she has some emergency at home, so she went back Mumbai.
She won't be attending any calls or texts for a while.

Why didn't she inform me?

I don't know. But I think its suspicious. She goes on dinner with someone. And then she texts that she won't be talking to anyone of us. And to inform things like this, she never texts us, she always call.

Who did she go on dinner with?

Virat.

I'll call her parents.

Alright. If you find anything, call me.

I will.

I called Malvi's parents but she wasn't there. I didn't tell them anything so they won't be troubled. I dialled Shreyangi's number. She picked up on the first ring. I told her that she wasn't in Mumbai. Now, both of us were worried. Shreyangi added Rivanya and told her everything.
All four of us had our suspicion on Virat.

Shreyangi told us that he seemed like a nice guy according to Malvi. But even she didn't like him. Malvi went out with him only once before.

I futher called Jayesh and told him everything. He decided to find something about Virat.

I once tried calling Malvi. But the number wasn't available. I become to panick.

Where is she?