Chapter 17

Nishant's pov:

I was going crazy. Its been 3 days. And she is no where to be found. I can't get enough sleep.
Jayesh found out very little.
He was a well known businessman. He has donated a lot of hus wealth to charity, NGOs, orphanage and old age homes. So the people think that he is kind.
He was spotted around with a girl ever before. People think he is good. But only we know the reality. I have no evidence but I know he did it.

Shreyangi and Rivanya don't know where he lives.
Shreyangi wanted us to take help from Anushka.
Anushka is a white hat hacker but I think she will help us find his address without legal permission.

So, when we go to his house we can't inform the police. I just fear that he will tell her everything before I do. And that will be very bad. I wanted to be the one to tell her everything. I thought she just needed time. But now he will tell her, he will tell the things his way.

I hope she doesn't believe him, she still waits for me to tell her the truth. And she will. Because everything will sound absurd to her. Things like this doesn't happen.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jayesh who said,
"Anushka is here."

"Then let's tell her everything so she will help us."

Anushka was shocked by hearing that Virat kidnapped Malvi. She hesitated at first but then decided to help us. But she will need some time. We gave her our numbers and told her to call us if anything happens.

Shreyangi decided to tell Avinash too. She said,"The more help, the better".
I don't want to include so many people. I was worried about Malvi. God knows what is happening with her.

Malvi's pov:

I was drenched in sweat. I had no idea where I was. Maybe I am in the garden as there were trees all around.
I was running so much that I was going to pass out any second.
I closed my eyes and kept running.

That is when I heard Virat too running. He was shouting at me to stop. I was becoming slower and he was catching up with me.

He caught me and the ground beneath me tilted . Virat was hugging me tightly, a hand behind my head to protect it from damage and we were rolling down to God knows what. We collided with a big rock and everything went black.

I opened my eyes. My head was hurting. I recalled the events. My head colliding with a rock. I touched my head, it had a bandage. I looked beside me and Virat was lying there with a bruised face and a bandaged head.
A doctor came in.
"How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts. What happened?"

"Virat and you collided with a rock with immense force. Virat injured himself while protecting you. Both of you are out of danger right now. His bodyguards called me and told me everything."
He has bodyguards?

A bigger question: He saved me?