Chapter 10

I was disappointed.
He is not gonna be here for a week.
I will be alone.
I helped him pack. He even said that it may take more than a week if the project isn't finished. I made plans with Rivanya and Shreyangi. Shreyangi wanted me to meet another of her friend, Anushka. The four of us could hang out for a week.

It was morning 9:00. The flight was at 9:45. We have to leave in 15 minutes.
We were having breakfast. He promised that he will try to finish the work as soon as he can. But still...

We left for the airport, I was supposed to drive his car back.
The flight was in 5 minutes.
"I will miss you." He suddenly said.
"Me too."
"When I come back, I have something very important to tell you."
He kissed my forehead and went in. He looked back once, smiled and then went inside.

I drove his car to the office. Rivanya was waiting for me at the office entrance.
"Today we are going to have a girls night out...."She screamed.
Everybody around stared at her but she didn't care less.

Nishant made sure to text and call me the moment he reached Delhi before I become too anxious. I told him about the night out. He told me to be safe and have fun.

We left the office at 7 pm. The four of us are supposed to meet at a club. I met Anushka, a genuinely sweet person. The four of us entered the club. Shreyangi and Rivanya danced but Anushka and I didn't.  We were too shy.

We came back home very late with a very drunk Shreyangi and a sleepy Rivanya.
I made sure to call their families that they are at my house today and I will take care of them.
Anushka too decided to stay with us.

The Next Morning

Both Rivanya and Shreyangi were cranky. They yelled at everything and I suggested that they take the day off. They agreed. Anushka already left.

I was at work, alone when I heard someone walk to me. I turned back and looked to find Parth staring at my face.
"Hello",he said.