Chapter 14

Author's note:
Please vote,comment and share.

Virat's pov:

We reached my restaurant. I bought it a while ago. She kept talking. It was cute. She looked breathtaking. A dark blue off-shoulder top with black jeans.
I on the other hand wore red shirt and black jeans.
We talked, she talked and looked exactly the way she once did. And then it happened. I won't let it happen once again. She will be safe with me. Just me. Nishant won't be there to mess the things between us.

We ordered the food and talked more.
I said things in between so she wouldn't think and I am just physically sitting there, mentally somewhere else. After tonight, she will always be with me.

We soon ordered the drinks and when she wasn't looking I spiked her's. She drank it down in one gulp. We fell silent.
Out of nowhere, she said,
"Nishant is not picking up my calls nor responding to my texts."

"You don't need to worry about him."

"I should. I am his girlfriend."

"Would you rather be with me?"

"Maybe. You are so my type. But after he came, my heart belongs to him. I don't think that I can love anyone else."

"You haven't tried."

"And I won't."

"Sure?"

"Yep. I am sure about him."

Tomorrow you won't be.

"Its 10:30. I should probably drop you back home."

"Yeah. Let's go."

She was quiet in the car. After some time, I looked and saw her sleeping.
She looked peaceful but she won't be anymore when I tell her what once happened.

She will love me. Like she once did. She will have to.

I took her phone, unlocked it and texted her friends that she went back Mumbai for some urgent work with her parents. She won't be receiving and replying any calls or texts for a while.

I took her SIM card, broke and discarded it, happy that she is with me now.

We soon reached my house.
I took her to our room where hundreds of her paintings sat. A maid came and changed her outfit. I laid down beside her and soon fell in the best sleep of my life.