Chapter 7

Author's note:
Please do vote,comment and follow me.
2 weeks have passed.

I am seriously having the time of my life. Nishant is the best person in the world. I don't even feel like going to Mumbai back.
I requested the headquarters in Mumbai to shift me Bengaluru.
The branch in Bengaluru took me happily. They were impressed.

Everying is going perfectly. Maybe Nishant and I are moving a little too fast.
First kiss on the first date.
In a relationship in the third date.
But I am happy, and so is he.
He already says that he loves me.
And maybe I too am falling deeply for him.
After two weeks he asked me to move in with him and I said yes. Shreyangi keep telling me that we are moving a little bit too fast. We need to slow down. But we just don't want to.

Right now, I am adjusting my belongings in our room. Nishant went to fetch dinner.
I look around the house. There were a 4 rooms.
1 is ours the rest are empty.
Why buy such a big house?
I entered the rooms, the 2 of them were empty. I opened the third one, it had a lot of paintings.
But then I realized that at the farther corner of the room, the person in the paintings was me. He was damn good.

I was painted exactly the way I looked. I gotta say , I am impressed.

I heard the front door being locked.
Nishant entered the room a nervous look on his face.
"You paint?" I asked enthusiastically.
"Yes"
"Wow."
"Thank you."

We had dinner and then went to sleep. We first had some space between us but then he closed it by taking me in his arms. It felt peaceful and I instantly went to sleep.