𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦

I opened my eyes to see that I was in my room

I quickly sit up and looked around.

Didn't I fell asleep in the three broomsticks? I thought putting my hair in a low ponytail.

And then it came back.

I slept with my Potions teacher. " no no no no" I started mumbling, putting my face in my hands, ashamed of myself. Why did I do that I started questioning myself.

Then I smelled a familiar cologne and that's when I realised I was wearing his shirt that he wore at the party. My heart skipped a few beats realising what I had on my thighs...bruises.

I quickly got up from my bed waking towards
the mirror-and that's when I saw all the love bites and hickeys all over my neck. My mouth hung open as I traced my fingertips all over them.

" who the fuck did that to you" I heard her whisper yell trying not to wake the others sleeping right next to my room.

A gasp left my lips as I saw lily looking at me leaning against the door, with her arms crossed over her chest. " Nobody!" I quickly grabbed the crew neck of the shirt lifting it up in attempt to hide my neck from her view.

" doesn't look like nobody to me" her voice rang in my ears. I sighed turning around " I'll tell you about it later or-maybe another day." I shrugged.

Lily hummed in response before leaving my room not saying another word.

"Fuck" i muttered under my breath.

What have I put myself into?

I quickly grabbed a towel and went in my bathroom to take a long nice shower. I started putting my shampoo on my hair, and that's when I realised that I will not be attending his classes today.

-

Dinner started in an hour and Professor Malfoy asked me to see him before and after dinner.
I sighed preparing myself to see him, I pulled on a black turtle neck so he couldn't see the hickeys that he had left yesterday night.

I didn't want to face him-but I needed to, for my grades. So I could make my parents happy.
My father is really abusive and he hates me
He only cares about my grades-if I don't have good grades he'll always punish me or worse.

Whenever he punished me he would make my mom watch. She would beg him to stop, but that only encourage him to do more and more until he get bored.