𝘜𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿

Tw: blood, death, torture

___________________________

D r a c o

I waited for Iris and Chris to get there stuff before we start the war. I had a frown on my face as I stared down at clemence who had her hands wrapped around me, she didn't let go of me. I've been trying to get her arms off of my waist only for her to wrap them around my neck and put her legs around my waist.

It reminded me of a koala attached to his favourite tree branch.

"Clemence i need to check on them, can you please just-"

"No." She simply answered, her hot breath fanning on my neck. "But we need to go." I groaned, trying again but she only tightened her grip making stop trying. "I'm not letting go of you."

I sighed and decided to go check on my friends with the koala on top of me.

"Aww." Iris awed as she looked at the both of us. She gave me a cocky smile before pulling her cloak over her body, hiding her face. I examined her body; she had the gryfindoor sword attached to her thigh and her wand on the other. I nodded in approval and shifted my gaze to Chris whom was leaning against the wall. Waiting for us to leave.

"Grab Astoria, let's go." I ordered, walking out of the room. I walked in front of the door and when I tried to take the koala off of me she didn't said no- instead she let go of me before I set her back on the ground. "I will be back, I promise. I'll also bring back your parents and these two idiots." I promised looking down at the little Angel. She nodded before Grabbing my collar and pulling me down for a kiss.

Our lips slammed together and it felt like this was our last kiss, a goodbye kiss. I wrapped my arms around her, deepening the kiss. "I love you, I love you, I love you." She whispered in between the kisses. I took this chance to slid my tongue inside of her mouth, moving our tongues in sync as our lips danced together.
-
C l e m e n c e

"Are you two done?" We heard someone clearing their throat causing us to break apart.
Astoria was being held by none other then Iris, her face was full of tears. "I don't do hugs, but I'll make sure we're all back." Iris chuckled, winking at me. I nodded sending her a smile.

Turning my head to look at Chris who had a sad smile on his face- I went up to him and hugged him one last time before kissing his cheek. "Remember don't die." I warned the both of them.

"Yes ma'am." They both said at the same time.

It's sad how they pretended that everything was fine when it really wasn't. They had fake smiles on their faces, I knew they were scared but decided to act all happy so I didn't stress.

"we'll be back by 6/9 am or maybe a little late but don't try to get out one of us will come and get you." Draco warned, kissing my forehead. I nodded in response and stepped away from them.

They all gave me a reassuring smile before leaving the hotel with a flick of their wands.

______
D r a c o

First step: Wards.

I held Astoria as they started breaking the wards. And I knew that Silas and the death eaters knew that we were here. "Fuck- this shit is strong as hell." Iris groaned, frowning as the magic coming out of the tip of her wand hit the wards. Breaking them.