𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀

( the dress Clemence will be wearing for the date ^^^ )

I swear if I see one comment that says "isn't it to early/ didn't they met a few months ago." I will come and rip your heart out.

Anyways.. mature scene ahead ;)

____________________________

CLEMENCE CHANTELLE

"Love?" Draco whispered, stroking my hair as I had my head in the crook of his neck. "Mmm?" I hummed, softly kissing his neck. "I'm taking you out tonight." He said, and I stopped and looked at him.

"Like a date?" I questioned, and he nodded. Draco and I never went on a date, afraid that someone would see us. "Where?" I smiled, he leaned in and pressed his forehead against mine.

"you'll see." And with that he smashed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync, each of us fighting to dominate the kiss. The love between us was undeniable. His lips were intoxicating, both of us lost in the kiss.

His hands wandered my waist to the bottom of my breasts where he cupped each fully in his large veiny hands. I moaned in his mouth as he pinched my hard nipple and pushed his hard on into my covered core.

His hands trailed down down to the waistband of my shorts, where his hands slid in. His fingers teasing my throbbing clit.

"Ohhh draco." I moaned, running my fingers trough his soft hair.

This threw him over the edge as two fingers entered inside of me, stretching me out.

"Fuck you feel so good around my fingers, love." He moaned.

I rode his fingers as he kissed my neck. His hand was still massaging my breast. Draco pulled down one side of my bra so my breast came out and started sucking on it, hard.

"Moan my name, darling. Moan my fucking name." He said aggressively, as his fingers started to thrust into me harder and faster.

I did as I was told and the room was filled with Draco Malfoys name.

I felt myself starting to climax as my body started to shake. He adjusted his hand so his thumb was relentlessly rubbing my clit. This there me over the edge as I screamed out Draco's name while I came all over his fingers.

He lifted my head so I was making eye contact with him. He raised his fingers covered with my cum to his mouth and moaned as he closed his eyes.

"You have the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted." He groaned, sucking on his fingers.

I took my hand off of his hair and moved his his fingers to my mouth, and sucked it like I would to his cock.

I moaned and sucked as Draco started cursing under his breath. His hard on evident under his sweatpants.

My hands traveled down to his legs, and started to rub his cock trough his sweatpants. I rubbed his dick, every long, hard inch of it. He moaned loudly, begging for me to give him is release.

"Stop fucking moaning- MY GOD!" Chris screamed and slapped his hands over his eyes.

Draco's hand immediately snaked around my waist and the other one around my head pressing my body in his chest. Only my back was exposed this Chris and I thanked Draco for not taking my shorts off.