𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿𝘽𝙔𝙀

Holy fuck- thank you so much for 30k! You guys mean the world to me. I've read some of my first chapters and they are really bad lol I'm going to change them a little.

Again thank you so much for 30k I love you.

____________

The wind kissed my cheeks as I placed the palms of my hands on the railing, and staring deeply at green leaves falling out of the trees into the soil.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air.

Draco believed me, and we're in good terms. But a part of myself was telling me that he is hiding something from me- that I don't know.

Why wouldn't let me see the letter?

Why does he always leave the dinning hall early?

" what are you doing here love." The familiar voice spoke. I heard his footsteps coming closer -wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing his front against my back and placing his chin on my head.

"enjoying the view." I melted into his touch, I opened my eyes and leaned my head against his chest, getting comfortable.

He let out a small 'hum', tightening his grip around my waist. " I need to tell you something." He spoke slowly making me snap my gaze to his. " what is it?" I raised a brow, turning around so that I was facing him and placed my forehead on his strong chest, and his arms stayed around my waist.

Draco inhaled, before looking down at me.

" I'm leaving Hogwarts, love.." He announced.
My heart dropped- " y-your lying, aren't you?" I removed his arms around my waist, stepping away from him. " I'm afraid I'm not." His face remained calm, he stayed still looking down at me.

No emotions was plastered on his beautiful face.

"Why are you leaving, is there something bothering you here?" I folded my arms above my chest, looking up at him. " no. Nothing is bothering me." He snapped, taking a step away from me.

I gulped before speaking. " then why." I questioned the wizard. Draco sighed looking away from me. " that's for me to know and for you to- dot, dot, dot." He smirked, rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb.

Right there, right now, I wanted to slap him for making jokes. " this isn't funny-"

" who said that I was making fun of this situation, Clemence? I am not joking, I will be leaving in a few days." He marched towards me, cupping both of my cheeks " I won't say which day I am going.. but I want to spend every minutes of these next days with you. Make memories with you." He tilted his head, his eyes flickering between my eyes and lips.

Tears were forming in my eyes, and I grabbed his wrists so he won't let go of my cheeks. Wanting to feel the warm of his body against mine for every hour that we have left.

" pleas don't go." I nearly sobbed " pleas Draco." I pleaded looking at his silver eyes wondering how much minutes, hours, days, weeks I have left with him.

" but I have to." He whispered, his breath fanned on my lips. " no you don't have to. You can stay here." I told him, grasping his wrists.
" I can't." He slowly pecked my soft lips.

I shacked my head letting go of him and stepping away from him. " why are you leaving." I snapped, rubbing my eyes so the tears don't come out rolling down my cheeks.