𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍

C l e m e n c e

I stopped chewing as soon as those words left his lips. "What?" Whatever he was about to say, I knew it was bad. Very bad. Draco's lips parted as his grip on my thighs tightened. "Draco- what is it." I questioned, placing my hands on his giving him a squeeze. The blond in front of me kept his gaze on me, examining my face as he let out a breath. "We stayed up all night whilst you were asleep and- we figured out a way to end all of this," Draco's breath hitched as he continued. "But something happened in st mungo a week ago and we just got the news."

And then it clicked on my mind.

St mungo.

My parents.

"What happened," I frowned, my heart skipping beats. "Draco?" I questioned, "did something happened to my mother?" I found myself asking. His hand reached for my cheek, his thumb drawing circles on my flesh. "I'm sorry." He only said, his lips pressed into a thin line. "What happened?" I asked again.

Draco took a step back-pushing his hands into his pockets. "He took them.. Silas took them away- I don't know if there still alive-"

"When? When did this happened?"

"A week ago but we just got the news."

I felt like my heart was crushed into a million pieces. I didn't care about my dad. But I did care about my mother, she's to pure for this world and I don't know what will happen to me if he killed her.

"What if she's dead, my mother what if," I placed my hand on my mouth, hushing myself. A single tear rolled down my cheek and Draco was fast enough to wrap his arms around my waist and pressing his cheek on my head as I sobbed- burying my head in his chest.

"I'm sorry." Draco whispered, his grip tightening as his thumb drew circles on my back. "Your mother will be back safe and unharmed, I promise you" he promised and whenever he made promises- Draco made sure to not break them.

____

Draco tucked me in bed and gave me a teddy bear that Iris had bought last time she went out. "Why are you giving me this?" I laughed, examining the bear that had sparkly eyes. "Eh- you can cuddle with it, I guess?" He rubbed his forehead, a breathless laugh escaping his lips. "But I want to cuddle with you." I spoke propping up on my elbows.

"As much as I would love to, darling. I need to go talk to the others." He explained, kissing the top of my head. "Get some rest." The blond whispered against my ear before pressing his lips onto mine. I relaxed into the kiss,

His soft lips pressed on mine, like a puzzle finally connecting with his missing piece. "I love you." He growled into the kiss and I smiled before pulling away. "I love you too."

_____
2 d a y s l a t e r.

D r a c o

"5 days before we start." Chris exhaled, as he started lightening his cigarette. We were both in the balcony, smoking. I hummed in response and closed my eyes as I inhaled the cigarette.
"Will you let her come?" He asked turning his attention to me. "No- no I won't let her step a foot out of this hotel." I spoke, staring at the busy streets of London. Chris nodded sitting down on the chair right next to me and placing his knee on his left leg.

"Remember when we had a threesome. Iris you and me," he chuckled, and I scrunched my nose just at the thought. "Oh please don't remind me of that." I faked gag making him laugh. "You were moaning me-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as I slapped his arm. "Shut up, Mikealson." I groaned, throwing the cigarette down on the floor before crushing it with my boot. "I'm a fucking married man. Don't remind me of those times."

"You're not even married my boy." Chris chuckled brushing his curls out of his face.

I smiled and leaned against my seat as we both stared at the dark sky filled with stars. "Y'Know i feel like Astoria is up to something." Chris stated, placing his cigarette in between his lips.
"What if she's working for Silas." He spoke, as frowning. "Only the people who were loyal to Voldemort works for Silas. The rest dies."

"Hmm. You have a point here. But I still don't trust her."

"Me neither."

"We should kick her-"

The door slid opened and stepped out Clemence. Her eyes still half closed as she stared down at the both of us. My eyes traveled from her head down to her leg- her hair was all messy, she was wearing a pink sweater and short, that had avocados all over them with with a smiley face on them.

Adorable.

Chris immediately threw the cigarette down the balcony. "I thought I said no smoking you idiots." She pushed her eyebrows together, her eyes glued on Chris before looking over at me.
"I wasn't smoking." I lied, raising both of my hands up in the air to show her. "You're lying." She rolled her eyes playfully sitting down next to Chris.

"I won't smoke again- pinky promise." He raised his pinky. I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to not let out a laugh.

"What are you 5?" Clemence snapped, raised a brow at his pinky finger.

"I'm not the one wearing a pink avocado pyjama." Chris snapped back. "I was just kidding." She laughed grabbing Chris's pinky and wrapping her small one around it. "I promise." She gave him a toothy grin. He laughed and pull her for a hug and she responded by wrapping her arm around her neck.

Chris whispered something in her ear, before kissing her cheek and left. "Come here now." I ordered at the brunette. She hesitated at first but then settled down in my lap. "Cant sleep?" I questioned, snaking my arms around her waist. "No, she keeps kicking, punching, squirming and it hurts." She groaned, placing her forehead on my shoulder. "I just want to sleep." She whispered, her hands now playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Only 5 months to go."

"That's so long! I just want to give birth and get over with this." She said, placing her palm on the bump. "Mmhm, you sure? It's going to be worst when you give birth. She's going to cry every day." I chuckled, smoothing down her brown hair.

"You'll be taking care of that not me." Clemence let a breathless laugh out of her mouth.

"Come on let's go to bed, it's three am." I said, she stood up from my lap so I could stand up. Grabbing her hand we stepped out of the balcony into our room.

_______

These chapters are very short for a reason.