𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙍

Long ass chapter 😫
_________________

Draco didn't talk last night, instead he placed me in his bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in my hair whilst he murmured sweet things to me.

"It'll be okay"

"We'll talk about this tomorrow."

"You need to rest, you've been trough enough."

Right now we were all sitting in the living room. I was seated on the black couch, in the middle of Chris and Draco whilst Iris was sitting right in front of us, in the arm chair.

"The Zabini's are hosting a ball tonight," she explained, looking at the three of us. "Only death eaters are allowed- if you're not one or a traiter you will get killed. So granger and I had this idea to go undercover as some death eater and kill some of them, like Yaxley so then it's just Silas." Iris explained the plan she and Hermione granger had planned.

"Your plan is very stupid- awful if you ask me, it won't work." Chris huffed, taking a sip of his tea. he haven't been acting the same since Bella died, he and Draco haven't spoken and it made my heart hurt. What the blond did was very stupid, he could've used a spell to push him away, instead of killing someone that he loved.

"Well then mister Mikealson, do you have another plan?" Iris spat, slamming her palms on the table making a loud noise. "I say we explose the whole entire manor- and then it's just Silas." Chris shrugged, placing the mug on the table.

"You guys are really stupid-" I spoke, letting out a breathless laugh. They all snapped their neck to mine waiting for me to continue. "What if Silas has something else then just his death eaters to protect himself while he's becoming more and more powerful." I spoke, and the boys frown.

Iris sat up and walked over to the kitchen to grab her purse, when she came back she pulled out something very interesting, the gryfindoor sword. "Where'd you get that from?" Draco gasped, looking at the shiny sword in her hands.

"Granger gave'd it to me. Clemence isn't wrong- there could be something else to protect himself." She sighed, handing over the sword to Draco. "We need to get ready, the ball will be starting in two hours." Iris ordered, looking at them.

"Am I also comi-" Draco immediately cut me off mid sentence. "No. You'll be staying home." He quickly said, going to his room before I could even respond. "What's his problem?" I frowned, looking at the two people left in the room.

"I think he's right, we don't want you to get hurt or captured again. You're pregnant you need to rest." Chris gave me a weak smile, patting my shoulders, and left to his room to get ready.

"Merry Christmas loser." Iris chuckled, and that made me realise that today was December 24 and it was Christmas. "Oh- merry Christmas to you to.. I guess." I said it back, shifting uncomfortably on the couch.

"So what did he say, Draco, when you told him." She asked, placing her right leg over the left one. "He didn't talk," I sighed, and Iris made a puzzled face. "What, He didn't say anything? Then what did you two do?" Iris looked confused, wondering why me and Draco didn't talk last night.

"No he didn't. He was shocked, but then we both went on the bed and slept.. that's it."

"Stupid, weirdest, horrible couple I've ever seen in my whole entire life." She laughed, slapping her forehead with her palm. "I mean you're pregnant! You guys need to talk about it. Make a decision if you want to keep it or not." Iris was in fact right, even after everything that's happening right now, we have to make a decision before it's to late.