𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿

There's another chapter right after this one :) only 12 chapters left.. I'm also editing the first few chapters!!

TW: TORTURE

_____________________________

After Draco proposed to me, we decided to walk back to our apartment instead of aparating so we could spend more time together, alone. It was only a fifteen minute walks and if I'm being honest, it was very relaxing. Alone with my fiancé, walking back home as the cold wind kissed our cheeks.

But something felt off.

As we walked down the streets, I had a feeling that we weren't alone, that someone was following and watching us secretly. I would sometimes always look behind us only to see the dark streets. Draco would ask me if everything was alright and why would I always turn around but I always told him not to worry.

I couldn't stop thinking about it: those two wizards holding a daily prophet in the muggle world. Did they get caught? We're they the one who were following us at night? Do they know were we live?

Strong arms pulled me closer to their body causing me to snap out of my thoughts and looked up, only to see his silver eyes. "Good morning, babe." He spoke in his morning voice. Draco leaned in and place a kiss on my lips then another one on my nose, before he started attacking me with butterflies kisses all over my face.

"Draco!" I giggled, grabbing his face so he would stop. "What? Cant kiss my fiancé?" Before I could even respond, a familiar deep voice spoke.

"No you can't," we snapped our gaze to were the voice came from, only to see Chris and Iris leaning against the door.

Chris gagged, making me roll my eyes playfully whilst Iris had a devilish smirk plastered on her lips. "What the fuck do you idiots want?" Draco growled, pulling me closer to his body and his scent filled my nostrils causing me to relax as I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

" we wanted to see if she said yes since you two came back whilst me and Chris were already asleep." I heard her say, and before I knew I felt two person jumping in the bed separating me and Draco from each other.

"What the fuck-" I groaned as Iris pushed me to the side so she could get in between me and Chris whom already pushed Draco aside. "Chris get the fuck out of MY bed before I kill you in ten seconds."

"Oh please, you love me you wouldn't ev-"

In less than a second Draco had the tip of his wand pressed against Chris's throat. "I'll see you in hell dray." He smirked, making Draco more angrier. "Put the wand away Draco." I calmly spoke.

His silver hues shifted to mine then back at Chris. He rolled his eyes and placed his wand back on the nightstand. "Told ya." The black haired wizard smirked.

"She said "yes" now can you guys leave us alone?"

"No." They both replied.

Draco huffed and crossed his arms like a little boy, making us burst into laughter. "What's so fucking funny?" He glared looking down at us.
"Your such baby dray." Iris chuckled, and before Draco could even react, we heard three loud knocks on our door.