𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙃𝙄𝙈

C l e m e n c e

I looked at the three of them getting ready for the « war » as I sat there on the couch with the teddy bear that Draco had given me a few days ago. I felt useless, like I didn't belong in the room with them as they discussed about how are they going to get in there, how they are going to kill the death eaters and Silas.

I wish I could go with them and help but I couldn't- of course I couldn't. I am pregnant. they'll all laugh seeing a pregnant woman trying to stop a powerful man and his army.

Draco said there he'll set wards around our hotel so no one could get in, and since he didn't trust me with the stunt I pulled the last time they left to the masquerade ball he told me that he'll have to lock the doors with a special spell.

But if he's smart enough.. he won't forget to take my wand and lock the windows. Because if he doesn't- there's now way in hell that I will be staying in my room waiting hours for my fiancé and friends to come back and say "we killed them all! You're safe."

I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't even realise that Draco and Iris had left and I was now alone with Chris whom was standing right in front of me. "Where did they went?"

"They aparated to the ministry. Apparently there's someone who could help us end this war." Chris surprisingly said, before reaching for my hand and pulling me out of the couch.

"I'll tell you if you go for a walk with me." He grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully. "You know I can't get out of the damn hotel without Draco's permission." I groaned, my eyes falling down on Astoria who was knocked out- tight to the chair. "He doesn't need to know, beside you have me ill protect you till my last breath and you need some fresh air, I know a little garden that's five minutes away from the hotel." He chuckled, as the teddy bear fell down on the floor.

"Can you get it for me?" I innocently asked, since I couldn't kneel down. "Anything for you." Chris smiled, grabbing the teddy bear and handing it back to me. "What are you five?" He suddenly said and I had to bite my lip to not laugh. "That's my line." I laughed, slapping his arm playfully.

"So are you coming or do you want to stay alone... In the dark there may be monsters." The wizard in front of me tried to scare me, looking around as if there was a ghost. "Really?" I scoffed. "Did you really thought that I'm going to cry like a toddler and agree to go out with you?" I crossed my arms over my chest raising my brows.

"Well you have a teddy bear in your hand so you may be one-"

I threw the teddy bear on the couch and held my hands up. "There's no teddy bear in my hand what are you talking about?" I snickered.

Chris rolled his eyes. "Ha-ha very funny now go change I'll wait for you."

_____

Chris held my hand as we walked around the small garden. He didn't want to let go of me, scared that I will disappear within seconds.

"Is it really happening. You're all going to leave tomorrow?" I frowned, looking at the pink tulips. "Yeah," he sighed, squeezing my hand. "But Draco is a strong man nothing can happen to him, he'll come back to you alive maybe a little harmed but he'll be fine." Chris assured me.

"What about you?"

The thought of losing Chris or even Iris made me want to cry. I love Chris and Iris, and if anything happen to them, I'll blame myself until my last breath.

Chris stopped in his track letting go of my hand as he stepped forward cupping my face in his huge hands. "If anything happens to me, just know that you're the best thing that ever happened to me, clemence. I will do anything for you even if it means that I had to jump off a fucking cliff to keep you safe." He whispered, his crystal blue staring deeply into mine.

I shook my head. " I don't want to loose you,"

Chris heart broke as he heard the words rolling out of my tongue. He wrapped his hand around me pulling closer to his chest as he nuzzled his hair into my hair. "Just don't- die or ill bring you back from death and kill you myself." I joked, closing my eyes inhaling his scent. "I'll try not to die." He chuckled, kissing the top of my head.

We both stayed like that in the beautiful garden filled with different kind of flowers. The smell of nature entered my nostrils making me relax.

Apart of me felt like this was my last time talking with him, making me hold him even more. "Stop- you're digging your nails into my back it hurts." He groaned making me apologise.

I would do anything to go back to Hogwarts with Draco as my teacher.

Later that night draco vowed to keep Chris and Iris safe no matter what.

I couldn't lose them.