𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙀

_______

My eyes opened only to see that i was alone in the bed, wrapped in emerald sheets. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes and looked around, and the realisation hit me. I escaped, Draco saved me.

But he wasn't here.

"Draco?" My voice called, but no answer. I slowly get off of the bed and opened the door, the smell of vanilla, and butter filled my nostrils. I walked towards the kitchen only to see his muscular back that was facing me as he made breakfast. I quietly walked over to him and stood next to him, tilting my head so I could look into his beautiful silver eyes. His gaze shifted from the stove to mine and his mouth twitched.

"Good morning Clemence."he spoke, before I could even response his veiny hand immediately went around my waist and pulled me closer before smashing his sweet,soft lips to mine. He grabbed the back of my neck, deepening the kiss.

"This is so fucking embarrassing." I heard a familiar voice say, Draco groaned in the kissed before letting me go, bothered that he would come in and ruin the moment. I looked towards where the voice came from only to see Chris wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and nothing else.

My cheeks flushed red, at the sight of two wizards only wearing some grey sweatpants causing me to see their abs.

Draco placed the last pancake on the plate before bringing them to a table were we could all sit and eat. I followed him and sat down- facing them. Chris raised a brow "Cat got your tongue?" He said, amused. "I-"

"You're not obliged to talk, love." Draco said giving a look to Chris. I do want to talk, say everything that happened in that cell, mansion. "For how many months was I in there." I managed to ask, taking a sip of the delicious tea Draco made.

"Almost a month."

"How did you find me?"

"Mudblood-"

"Draco!" Chris slaps the back of his neck.

"Granger helped us."

"Granger? As in Hermione Granger?" I asked, and they both nodded. "Oh." She's the one from the golden trio; Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, Hermione Granger.

I pushed the plate away, not hungry anymore.
"Darling, you need to eat you haven't ate anything." Draco said pushing the plate towards me. " Thanks, but I am not hungry." I politely smiled at him.

"Will I be able to go back to Hogwarts?" They both stopped eating and looked at each other before clearing their throats " I don't think so." Chris said putting his fork down.

"Why?" I furrowed my brows, waiting for an answer. "The headmistress said it was better if they shut down the school- since you know, that son of a bitch is somehow alive and needs kids- so he could absorb their magic. Like he did to you. So it's better if everyone is in their houses safe." The black haired wizard explain, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Can I see my parents? Lily? Marcus-"

"No." Snapped Draco, I looked at him "why not-" he cuts me off. "Because it's too dangerous, everyone needs to stay home." I huffed, and leaned back on my chair.