𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏

TW: DEATH
_____________

I was sat in the kitchen, my hands wrapped around a coffee mug as I looked outside the window. Draco left early in the morning, said that he had to do something in the ministry.

"It's snowing." I snapped my gaze to Chris who just walked out of his room, followed by Bella. "What?" I raised my brow. "It's snowing" he repeated, when I looked back outside- it was indeed snowing.

Chris walked over the window- opening it, the cold wind immediately entered the kitchen making shivers ran down my spine. "Close the window, you idiot." I said, wrapping my hands around myself. Before closing the window, he raised his hand up- letting the snow fall in his palm.

He turned around with a grin plastered on his face.

"Chris please don't- please. I'll do anything."
I pleaded, getting up from the chair. A worried mewl left Bella's lips as she jumped on the kitchen counter looking at us. "Chris I will-" but before I could even finish my sentence, he had thrown the little snowball right in my face.

"You fucking-" I gasped, taking the snow off of my face with my hands. "What?" He grinned, leaning against the fridge. "I hate you." I spoke rolling my eyes, before grabbing a towel taking all the snow off.

"You're really boring, lemon."

"What did you just call me?"

"Lemon." He shrugged, opening the fridge and taking out a piece of bread. "Why the fuck are you calling me lemon?" I raised my brow- completely confused. " It's your new nickname," he smiled, spreading the peanut butter on his bread.

"Are you drunk?"

"Nope." He quickly said, taking a bite of his bread.

I had a feeling that something was wrong but decided to not worry about it. I grabbed Bella from the counter and walked over to one of the couches before sitting down. "So- are you and Draco a thing?" Chris broke the silence, sitting down next to me.

"I have no idea, to be honest. " I said, massaging the scalp of the cat that was resting on my lap. "Do you love him?" He asked, I do - I do love Draco and he does to, but sometimes it just feels.. wrong.

So I ignored his question. "Do you believe in love?" I asked, Chris looked away from me and scrunched his nose, he looked back at me, before snapping his fingers and a dagger appeared. Bella immediately jumped off of my lap and ran to the kitchen, scared.

"What are you doing?" I froze, thinking that he would stab me. " relaxe, I'm not going to kill you." He chuckled, raising his hand so I could see the dagger.

"You see Clemence, love is dagger its a weapon to be wielded far away or up close." Chris calmly said, bringing the dagger closer to my face. "You can see yourself in it, it's beautiful... until it makes you bleed." He turned the dagger towards himself- pointing it at him. "But ultimately when you reach for it," He said, like wanted for me to grab it. When my hand reached up trying to grab it, it disappeared.

"It isn't real." I whispered, still looking at his hand were the dagger was. "Yeah." He said. "Love is an imaginary dagger." I breathed, when I looked up at him, his black brows were furrowed. "Doesn't make sense, does it?"