𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙀

Thank you for 60k I love you all endlessly.
_____

"Stupid Malfoy boy." Silas slammed his fist on the table causing his loyal followers to flinch. "I want him gone." He hissed, grabbing his cloak and putting it over himself. " I want him gone, do you hear me! I want him and Mikealson gone I do not want anyone to ruin my plans," he muttered, giving Yaxley a look that said it all..

"Kill them."

"As you wish." He before leaving the room-followed by Carrow and McNair.

" y-you cant-" my broken voice spoke, unable to finish my sentence. "What was that, love?" He turned around to face me, with that smirk plastered on his lips. "Please don't," I begged, I was so weak that I couldn't even move in the chair where I was seated.

"Don't kill him." I managed to say, looking at him innocently. "I don't take orders from little girls." He grinned evilly, walking towards my chair. He knelt down placing his right hand on my knee causing me to flinch.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." Silas pouted his lips, tilting his head to the side like he was examining my features. His green eyes snapped to my neck and his brows furrowed
"Who gave you that?" He pointed to the scar on my neck.

"McNair." I responded, trying to cover the scar with my hair but failed. " When?" He raised his brow, his gaze still stuck on my scar. "When he tried to capture me in the forest two months ago but failed." I raucously said.

Silas hummed, before grabbing his wand.

And I thought that he was going to absorb my magic like he always do, so I closed my eyes preparing myself.

But I was wrong,

He pressed the tip of his wand on my scar causing me to wince in pain. The brunette muttered something under his breath, "it's gone." He removed his hand from my knee, getting up and walking out of the room not even glancing back to look at me.

And when I got up to look myself in one of the mirror that was placed in the room to see if the scar was really gone, It was really gone.I placed the palm of my hand where The scar used to be- and I hate myself for what I was did next.

I smiled.

____

The scream of a little boy jolted me up from where I was laying down on the cold floor. The wooden door burst opened and Carrow came in with a little boy with blond hair- she was holding him with his ear and dragging him to the cellar to where I was in before unlocking the door and pushing him inside.

He fell right next to me, his palms covered his face, but he was sobbing and shaking. Carrow threw a disgusted look at us, and left. I shifted my gaze to the little boy and placed my hand on his shoulder that caused him to flinch.

"Hey, it's okay I'm not going to hurt you." I assured him, and he nodded in his hands. "Why did they took me away from my family?" He removed his hands now looking at me with tears rolling down his cheeks.

I couldn't tell him that he was about to get his magic absorbed by a psychopath and die slowly like me. So instead of answering his question I hugged him and told him that everything was going to be okay.

"What's you name? I'm clemence." I smiled at the little boy. " my-my name is jack." His broken voice spoke. "How old are you jack?" I questioned, he looked at me and blinked.

"I'm five."

My heart dropped.

How could he do such a thing? Take a five year old away from his family and kill him. I felt tear forming in my eyes but I refused to let them show.So I asked question about him trying to get him to a better mood.