𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐

LONG ASS CHAPTER BEFORE I DISAPPEAR FOR TWO WEEKS

I WILL BE BACK I PROMISE

I JUST HAVE EXAMS AND I NEED TO STUDY A LOTTTT

ALSO THANK YOU ERICA FOR THE COVER I LOVE UU

-

Draco

"Can we go look somewhere else? We've looked almost everywhere- why would they still be hidden here?" I said to Chris, who was looking at a map. "Nope we can't. Granger will kill us." He said, his gaze still on the map.

I let out a breath and looked around, we were surrounded by trees, bushes- "Malfoy." Chris called, but I was to busy looking around. "Fucking hell- Malfoy!" I snapped my head to him, who was looking at something on the ground.

"What?" I spat, annoyed. "I think I found something." He looked at me then back down.
I furrowed my brows and walked towards him.
"Look." He knelt down and pointed at something that looked like a footprint.

There was not only one, but multiple footprints. " I think that we should follow these." I said, before taking my wand out of my pocket.

"Yeah we should." But before we could even walk further- a voice stopped us. "Drop your wand. Now." A voice commanded, stepping closer to us.

Our backs were still facing the person's front. "I said drop the damn wands!" The voice yelled, it sounded so familiar. "Go- go get them." A person came and grabbed our wands- but when I looked closely.. Carrow.

She grabbed our wand, waiting for the other death eater to give her an order. "I've been looking everywhere for you two," he hissed, his footsteps getting closer to us.

"Bewitched sleep."

everything went black.

____
CLEMENCE

I was sitting on the black couch with jack who was squeezing my right hand. "It's going to be okay." I whispered to him, squeezing his hand back. Silas came inside of the room looking angry?

"I don't have fucking time to take my time while doing this- you." He pointed at Jack.
"Come here and don't make me ask twice." Before jack can even get up- I stood up.

"You can't do this to him!" I yelled, his gaze snapped to mine. "What did I fucking told you-" he hissed, taking his wand out from his pocket. "I'm going to make you regret yelling at me like that."

The door opened and before he could even mutter the spell, Carrow and McNair came in holding two people who were wearing masks.
"We found them my lord." McNair proudly said."Bring the little boy back to the cellar." Carrow nodded before ordering jack to follow him.

A groaned escaped one of the people's lips.
"Get this thing off of me." The voice sounded so familiar, but I didn't know who it could be?

"Come with me." Silas told me, and I obeyed.
"Where are we going?" I asked, as he opened the door and lead me up to the grand stairs.

I looked at him, waiting for an answer,

But he didn't respond.