𝙍𝙐𝙂𝙐𝙎

I just want to make one thing clear. Rugus is the minister of magic!

AND WHY ARE YALL SO QUIET 😫 i miss the comments you guys would leave and now there's almost none :(

Anyways... enjoy this chapter

____________________________

D r a c o

"Come in." Rugus harshly spoke as I knocked on his door. Stepping inside of his office, he raised a brow. "How can I help you Mr. Malfoy?" The brown haired man questioned, whilst looking trough some papers. "Mind telling me what the fuck is Greengrass doing in the brown's hotel?" I hissed, taking my coat off and sitting down on the chair. Rugus looked at me with his eyes wide open as I started bouncing my leg up and down. When he didn't respond- I slammed my palms onto his desk.

"Answer me!" I yelled, getting angrier, my blood was boiling. "You said there were wards around our hotel room and that only people who weren't wizards could get in! How the fuck did she got in?!" I yelled.

Rugus looked at me with his eyes and sighed, "I didn't put the wards that day." He looked down, scared. "I- Silas," the minister whispered his name in fear. "H-he told me if I did put the wards he would kill me. Draco, he came a week ago and- I don't know how he got in but he will kill me if I do something wrong." He sutured, looking everywhere but me.

Not before I kill you.

"What did he told you?" I asked, sitting down on the arm chair. My knuckles turning white as my grip tightened around my wand. "I- I can't tell you Mr Malfoy." Rugus whispered. I wanted to kill him right there but I couldn't- not now, I needed answers.

"Rugus," I harshly spoke his name making him look up at me. "If you don't speak. I will kill you right now." I growled, placing my wand on his desk. "Speak." I ordered.

"He- he told me to bring him Chris," Rugus looks at me taking a deep breath. "He wants Chris Mikealson." I clenched my jaw as I heard my best friend's name coming out of the minister's mouth. "And when exactly were you planning to take Chris Mikealson." I tilted my head to the side.

Instead of replying the minister of magic grabbed his wand pointing it at me.

I didn't move a muscle.

I placed my leg over the other one- my lips turning into an evil smirk. "What are you going to do? Kill me?." I snickered, before looking down at the watch wrapped around my wrist, and looking back up at the trembling man holding his wand.

"You're such a weak minister, Rugus." I chuckled, rubbing my forehead with my palm. "I can't," he finally broke dropping his wand on the floor. "I'm sorry- I'm so sorry." He cried, "mr malfoy I need to bring him Chris Mikealson or he'll kill me." He sobbed, running his fingers trough his hair.

"Please Mr Malfoy-"

"Bring me Chris Mikealson," he looked at me, pleading. "No." I replied, grabbing my wand and standing up and marching out of the room. I was about to open the door- but what he said made me stop in my track.

"I'll kill her." He breathed.

My eyes turned dark as I heard him repeat his words again. "I'll kill her, your wife if you do not bring me Chris Mikealson!" Rugus almost yelled. And I could feel him shaking in fear but decided to act all confident.

Of course he knew about Clemence. The paparazzi never stopped stalking me.

A laugh escaped my lips as I turned to look at him. "Touch her and I will kill you, burn your body." I growled. "I must say your very lucky that I can't kill you right now. But trust me when this is all over. I will find you. And kill you and everyone you love." And with that I left his office slamming the door shut behind me.

Aparating into the muggle world I decided to walk back to the hotel, which was a whole twenty minute walk to clear my mind. The cold breeze made shivers run down my spine. Placing my cold hands into my black jacket's pocket I stopped when my eyes landed on a "baby" store. Clemence was four month pregnant and I wanted to buy some things- for my daughter.

After a few minutes of debating whether I should distract myself by buying more clothes, toys for my girl, I finally stepped inside of the store and the smell of lavender filled my nostrils. My eyes immediately landed on something and the last thing I know, I was paying the cashier and left holding a bag in my hand.

_______
C l e m e n c e

Draco bought a baby car seat and other baby product for our daughter. "This is so cute." I almost cried as I looked at the car seat placed on our bed. It was black with some pink flowers on it.

"Why did you buy a car seat when she's only four month pregnant? It's not like Erica is about to come out any time soon." Chris laughed, placing a hand on his stomach.

"Do you always have something to say Mikealson?" Draco snapped, his silver eyes burning holes into Chris. "Yes I do-" he was cut off mid sentence by Iris slapping the back of his head.

"Chris you're getting on my last nerve," she groaned, "leave them alone." The brunette added. Draco was about to say something but stopped when Astoria stepped in with a grin on her lips. "Wait- wasn't she tied up to the chair?" Chris frowned pointing a finger at Astoria.

"Oh I was. But while you two left I decided to cut the thin ropes since miss Michelle left the knife right beside me." She explained grinning at Iris whom was fuming. Astoria returned her gaze to Draco's. "Draco I've been wearing the same clothes for a whole day now. I want to change." I wanted to do nothing more but just slap her right across the face.

"Then go back home, change, and don't come back." Draco smirked, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to his chest. Astoria pushed her brows together as she thought about something- but then her face completely changed and there was now a smile. Weird.

"Actually you're right, I'll go change and then come back."

___________