𝙅𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙔

the cold wind kissed my cheeks sending shivers down my spine

the cold wind kissed my cheeks sending shivers down my spine. I wrapped my arms around my small waist in order to keep myself warm. '' Sorry i'm late'' a voice called making snap my neck towards him.

Marcus bolted towards, his brown hair flew in the wind. '' What took you so long'' I asked arching a brow. '' my motorcycle broke while i was making my way here'' he explained

" oh- " was the only thing that left lips. " it's fine. I'll fix it later." He shrugged making a giggle escape my lips. " come on"

I started walking but soon stopped when I realised that the only sound that could be heard was the wind and my footsteps against the soil.

I turned around to see him still standing. " are you.... coming" I tilted my head to the side looking at him confusingly. " eh-yeah." I grabbed his arm as we made our way to Hogsmeade.

-

I sat down taking off my coat and looked over to see Marcus ordering our butterbiers. I examined the room to meet a pair of brown eyes " Cami!" I squealed walking up to her and embracing her into a long loving hug.

" your here with Marcus." She smiled arching a brow. " Yes." I replied tucking a strand of her curls behind the brunette's ear. " I'll see you later." I kissed her cheeks before walking back to my table.

I smoothed my black skirt before seating down on my chair.

You look lovely

A loud lips left my lips causing a few eyes to look at me-puzzled. My eyes examined for the blond who just spoke inside of my head but I couldn't spot him.

Behind you, silly girl

I turned around to see him leaning on his chair with his signature smirk on. " what are you doing?" I mouthed.

I'm here with someone, Miss Chantelle

I nodded not to look to suspicious before turning back around only to see Marcus coming with our drinks.

Ah with Mr kooper... I see. He hummed inside of my head making shivers ran down my spine. " thank you." I smiled at the sweet polite friend of mine. " No problem m'lady." He smirked making a small giggle escape my lips.

'M'lady' Malfoy mimicked his voice.

I narrowed my eyes before taking a sip of my butterbier. Shut up I spoke hopping that he would hear me-and he did. Miss Chantelle keep that pretty mouth of yours shut before I do something in front of everyone.

I decided to ignore him and made a conversation with Marcus. We both talked about school, friends and what we'll do after graduation.

The scent of vanilla and roses filled my nose I slowly turned around to see a lady with long wavy hair taking off her long coat and taking a seat right behind me.