𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

THANK YOU FOR 50k I ADORE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

_____

I gasped and turned around after hearing the raspy male voice, only to see him, Silas. My heart started beating faster than ever. He marched towards me making me take a few steps back until my back collided with a stoned wall.

He smirked.

" I'm not going to eat you, don't be scared." He chuckled, stepping closer until our body were only two feet apart. Shaky breaths left my lips as I stared at him examining my face before his hues snapped to mine making my breath hitch.

"Why am I here?" I breathed, looking around the room trying to find a way to escape. "Because I need you." He tilted his head to the side, with that same smirk plastered on his pink lips. "For what?" I snapped, looking back at him. He stepped closer-towering my petite body. "Lay down on the couch." He demanded, stepping away. "W-what?"

"You heard me- lay down."

"No." I responded, I didn't know what was he going to do but I wasn't going to lay on a couch until he tell me why.

"YAXLEY!" He yelled loudly, making me flinch. The door burst opened and the death eater came in looking terrified. "Y-yes my lord?" Yaxley shacked, waiting for his lord to give him an order.

"Put this stupid girl on the couch, now." Yaxley nodded, before grabbing my wrists and pushing me towards a black leather couch.
"Let go of me-" I tried to get out of his grasp but it was no use. He pushed me down on the couch. " you can leave." Silas spoke calmly and the blond nodded giving me a disgusted look before leaving the room.

I tried to get up but before I could even stand on my feet, Silas casted " Glacius." Causing me to froze. "Your not scared aren't you." He knelt down taking his wand out from his trousers.

My breathing got heavier.

"Pleas don't hurt me." I spoke in a brittle voice, he looked at me and laughed. "Darling, I'm not going to hurt you." He pressed the tip of his wand on my chest and muttered a spell, and I closed my eyes. I felt like he was taking everything I had inside of me. Like he was absorbing my magic all in once.

When I opened my eyes, he was done. "See, I told you I won't bite you." He smirked, putting his wand back in his trousers but before that he muttered a spell so wouldn't be frozen anymore.

"The more magic you give me, the more weaker you'll become and.. you will slowly die." I tried to speak or fight- anything. But my eyelids felt heavy and I was extremely tired. I leaned closer and placed my head on his shoulder "Your becoming weak, my love." I heard him say before I fell asleep.

___
DRACO

"There's a girl missing in hogwarts." Chris said, picking up the daily prophet. I hummed before placing the cigarette in between my lips and inhaling all the smoke. "Her name is-" but before he could even say the missing girl's name hermione barged inside the room with Iris following behind her with Chris's cat in her hand.

" there's a girl who has been captured for four days now- by Yaxley." She panted, setting down. " Draco you may want to look at this.." Iris hues snapped to mine from the daily prophet.

"Fuck off." I groaned, exhaling the smoke. " Draco it's cl-" Chris tried to speak but I immediately cut him off. " I said fuck off- I don't care." I hissed, throwing the cigarette on the ground before I crushed it with my foot.

"Fine." He snapped, making his way towards me and throwing the daily prophet on my face.
"Then don't ask me to help you with this shit."
He argued back leaving the room with the girls.