𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘿

The headmistress is McGonagall just so you know.

_____

I followed her all the way to her office questioning myself what does she want to talk about?

McGonagall opened the door to her office and ordered me to sit on the wooden chair in front of her desk and I did. "Miss Chantelle, you are failing your classes again," she sighed, looking at me worriedly.

The only reason why I was failing all my classes was because Draco left, and I couldn't focus in my classes anymore. My mind is always filled with the platinum blond haired boy.

"Oh." Was the only thing I could say.

"Is there something distracting you?" She raised a brown brow, staring deeply into my soul "no." I replied, shifting in my seat. "Very well, I asked someone to tutor you everyday after class." She smiled politely.

" and who is that person?"

"Oh you'll see. You Will meet him today after your classes in the potion classroom. You may go now." She said, grabbing a quill and writing down something on a piece of parchment.

"Okay.. thank you." I spoke in a small voice, before walking out of her classroom wondering

Who will be tutoring me?

____

Lily and I have been hanging out like we used to. "I have nothing to wear." She groaned, letting her body fall against the soft mattress.

She told me that she had a date with hufflepuf
Tonight after classes. " yes you do," i said, getting up and walking towards her wardrobe.
She had a lot of fancy, sexy dresses and I picked one out.

It was a red mini dress that will fit her body perfectly. "Here, wear this." I gave her the dress and she muttered and small " I don't want to wear it, but thanks." Before getting up and marching to the bathroom.

I sighed and lay down on her bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about one person,

Draco Lucius Malfoy.

He's never coming back, he won't even come to see me, he left me, like everyone.

"Don't you have class?" Lily opened the door and showed half of her face confused. "Yes I do but I don't want to go." I told her the truth. She nodded before closing the door.

Draco Malfoy is like a drug to me, I'm addicted to him and I don't think that I will ever let go. His smirk, pale skin, silver eyes.. I want touch, feel him-

A light knock came from the door.

"Come in." I groaned, the door opened and the shy looking hufflepuf came in. "She's in the bathroom." I muttered, before getting up. "I'm leaving so- you two can have your time." I smirked at him, leaving Lily's room and walking to mine.

The door of my room was opened,

And I remember locking it.

I furrowed my brows and took my wand out off my pocket and slowly walked inside. A gasp left my lips when I saw the state of my room, my clothes were ripped and everywhere on the floor. My mirror was broken and the glass was everywhere. "Who's here?" I raised my voice, pointing my wand at different corner of my room.

"Bewitched Sleep " someone pressed the tip of their wand on the right side of my forehead.

Suddenly, my eye lids felt heavy and everything went black.