𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙔

Thank you for 40k and that thing that happened two days ago will never happen again lol.

_________
ONE MONTH LATER

Without him I felt so lonely.

I miss how his soft skin felt on mine, how his platinum blond hair would look everyday in the morning- messy and all over his forehead. His warm lips on mine,

I miss everything about him.

But he doesn't, he said that it didn't meant anything. He wasn't wrong, he said it before that we we're just fuck buddies and that nothing could ever happen between us.

But a part of me was telling me that he lied. That every word that escaped his lips that night were false. He didn't left because he had family problems or that his parents died in this school a few years ago.

He left because of me.

"What are you doing here." A male voice snapped me out of my thoughts. When I turned around I saw the same guy I saw a few weeks ago in the dinning hall,

Orion McAdams

"I- nothing. I couldn't sleep so I came up here." I said, returning my gaze back to the black lake. " oh." He breathed sitting down next to me.

I hugged my knees and looked up at him.

" why are you here." I raised a brow. " couldn't sleep." He muttered giving me a small smile which I returned. " you look ill- your face is very.. pale." He said in a low voice.

" Exams are coming up and I've been studying all day and I haven't gotten much sleep. That's why." I lied to the brunette. " if you want I can help you." He suggested looking down at me.

I smiled " I would love that."

I've been failing all my classes since Draco left. I don't have the motivation to do anything anymore.

"It's three am we should go to bed." He said and I gladly obeyed. We walked back to the dungeons and said our goodnights before walking to our dorms.

___
DRACO

I slammed my fist on the table " we've been working on this for a month now, and you haven't even found one thing about those death eaters or Silas?" I yelled at him. "Dont fucking yell at me, I've been searching and doing everything while your here getting yourself drunk because you left that little teenager." Chris argued back.

His black cat got scared and immediately jumped off his lap and ran out of the library.
" She doesn't mean anything to me- I used her for sex." I hissed, filling up my cup with fire whisky.

" liar, you're a liar just like your fucking father."

I snapped my eyes to him looking at him like I could kill him in any second because of what he just said. I immediately got up from my seat and marched towards him but he did not once move a muscle.

Chris wasn't scared of me.

"I'm nothing like him." I hissed, digging my fingertips into my palms. " then why are you acting like him." My fist collided with his cheekbone causing him to let ou a painful groan and fall on the floor.

" I said I'm nothing like him." I screamed hitting him over and over again. " you are just like HIM!" He managed to punch me back- and getting on top of me.

He grabbed both of my wrists pinning them down. " you Draco Malfoy are just like him, you just want sex just like him-" but before he could even finish a bossy voice interrupted him.

" Stop it!" We both looked up to see Granger with her wand pointed at us. "Chris get off of him before I hex you." And he obeyed.

" why her?" I groaned getting up. " because she is the brightest witch, and we need her help." Iris gave me a fake smile. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"You can leave if your not happy. We don't need you anyways." Granger snapped, crossing her arms over her chest. " You do need me. I'm very powerful." I smirked, putting my blazer on.

" we really don't need you, Malfoy." She said, before walking towards the black couch and sitting down. " what's the plan?"

___

Silas's death eaters have been doing everything to bring a student to their master but it's been very difficult. They've tried to get inside of Hogwarts but every time they stepped a foot inside of the school they would fly away and get injured very badly.

"Why can't you just be a loyal fucking death eater for once!" He screamed, slapping Yaxley a cross the face. "I'm trying m-master." He cried, grabbing his sore cheek.

" I give you one more day Yaxley and then I will kill your whole entire family." He hissed and the blond immediately got up. " I will not fail you master I promise." He promised.

Silas nodded and left.

____
CLEM

" there's a Christmas party in two weeks and we need to bring a date." Cami groaned, setting down her book on the table. "Who would even want to go with me." She threw her hands up in the air.

" I would." I winked at her and the brunette 's cheeks flushed red making me giggle. " we could go as friends-no boys." I said, placing my chin on my palm. " I would love to." She said excited making me smile.

" I'll go search for another book. I'll be right back." She said getting up and walking to the bookshelves.

I sighed, looking around the library until my eyes landed on a pair of brown ones.

Orion

I smiled at him and he returned and motioned me to come over and I did. " hi" I said sitting down on the chair next to him. " hey, what were you doing alone?" He asked, setting down his quill.

"Waiting for my friend." I answered, My gaze shifted to the piece of parchment on the table.
" is that your homework?" I raised my brow, and he nodded.

"Yeah I just finished."

" well I nee-"

"Miss Chantelle?" I looked up to see the headmistress giving me a polite smile. " can you come to my office pleas." She said.

I furrowed my brows thinking about all the wrong thing I did, why did she wanted to see me. " uh-yes of course." I got up and followed her.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT SORRY I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW AND I NEED TO STUDY.

MY MOM CALLED MY GRANDMA AND TOLD HER THAT I WAS AN ALCOHOLIC LMAO AND NOW SHES MAD AT ME.

BYE I NEED TO GO

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY OWN FAMILY.

- EL