Author's Note

Hello to my readers!

I would like to say a few words before you start reading my book.

This is my first book that I worked seriously on. I wrote fanfics before, short and long ones but I never worked so hard on a book and it's my first serious work. With that said I want to warn you that it might not be great as it is my first and you might not like it, but I would be happy if you at least gave it a shot.

I also want to inform you that English is not my first language, so there might be some grammar or spelling mistakes. I will try and check everything before I publish the chapters, but if you notice some mistakes, do kindly tell me in the comments.

I would also like it if you don't hate the way some characters or situations are written. I've read a lot of books on this platform and also saw a lot of hate and mean comments regarding the characters in the books. People need to understand that the way some characters are written is all for the book to be more interesting and fun. If every character is perfect or their reaction in some situation was perfect, the book would be boring and not so interesting anymore. As it is clear, these are just books and we all know that we would act differently in real life. So please, I don't want to see in the comments characters being called dumb or other stuff. This is all fictional and only written for fun.

This book is going to be mature, meaning there might be a mention of strong language and mature scenes. If you don't like that type of books, don't comment on it, leave, find another book that will be more suitable for you, and please don't report it. I will put the warnings when it comes to mature scenes so the readers that don't like that type of content can just continue where those scenes end without missing anything.

I won't post any pictures as to how the characters should look like. I will leave it to your imagination to choose who will be your cast, you can imagine anyone or you can imagine yourself if you want.

If any situation/character/ storyline is similar to some books on this platform it's purely coincidental. This book is written only from my imagination, I got the idea to write it from reading some books, yes, but I would never copy another author's books.

If you see someone copying my work, let me know in the comments or message me so I can do something about it. If someone gets an idea from my book and motivation to write their own based on my work, that's okay, but don't copy the storyline or characters completely.

Constructive criticism is welcomed but I will not stand the hate towards me, my style of writing, or my work.

And lastly, please vote vote vote if you enjoy reading this book and tell me what you think about it in the comments, it's the only way I will get feedback and your opinions on it.

With all that being said, Happy reading!