Chapter 15

Why was I so scared at the thought that she might not want to spend time alone with me? And why did I feel so happy when she said she wanted to do just that?

A better question would be, why am I pretending not to know the answers to those questions?

Maybe because I'm scared to admit that I'm attracted to her, that I like her, that I want to get to know her more, and that I'm even falling for her. 

It's been a while since I was interested in someone and even when I was it was more of a sexual interest since I didn't really see the point in looking for someone to be in a serious relationship with because they all ended up with me feeling broken and used.

"Hey man, we all know you are handsome but please don't turn into a narcissist or at least not into one that can't stop looking himself in the mirror 24/7" Lucas slaps me on the back before leaving the room. I didn't even realize that I was staring in the mirror this whole time.

What is she doing to me? 

I run my hand across my face before leaving the bedroom with my tie in hand. Aria leaves her room at the same time and gives me a small smile when we make eye contact. I noticed that she can barely keep it almost every time we look at each other and I hate it. I want her eyes looking into mine, her beautiful eyes focused on me and only me.

"You look beautiful tonight" I look at her from head to toe. A short red flowy dress paired up with black heels complimenting her body nicely. Lindsey probably chose her outfit since Aria doesn't seem like she's into showing off much skin or wearing this to a simple dinner. 

Not that I am complaining.

"Thank you. You look handsome." she blushes as she looks me up and down and I can't help but love the way her eyes roam my body.

"Thank you, but would I look even more handsome with or without a tie? Should I just leave these buttons undone?" I point at my black dress shirt. I would love to hear her opinion, I will do what she tells me.

"Um...you can leave them open" she bites her lip but I notice her cheeks are even more colored now. I try to hide my smirk, her adorable reaction is doing something to me. I love it when I make her blush and I want to be the only man that is able to do it.

"Is it okay with only these two buttons or should I do one more?" I dare to ask, loving the way she's reacting but I don't at the same time I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"You can o-open one more" she looks away but surprises me with her answer. I bite my lip trying to hide my smirk but step closer to her.

"Can you do that for me? My hands are kind of occupied" I lif my hands which in one I have my tie and the other my phone so I try to get her to do it just to have her close to me and feel her hands on me again. Like that night when she helped me get undressed. I loved how she reacted and I loved how it felt.

"Um...sure" she comes closer to me and puts her hands on my dress shirt. She unhooks the third button and stares at my now revealed chest. I look down at her and at her lips, feeling tempted to just pull her into me and crash my lips against hers. 

My focus switches behind her at the sound of the door opening. "Oh come on! At this point, we should just have a threesome since you two are always in touchy situations and it's somehow always me that finds you two like that!" Lindsey exclaims and makes Aria flinch away from me. I already have the urge to pull her close to me but I know I can't do that.

"If you two are done feeling yourselves in the hallway can we leave already? I'm starving" Lindsey groans and goes into the living room, leaving red cheeks Aria alone with me again.