Chapter 16

"How about this one?" Lindsey holds another short dress in front of me so I could choose my outfit for tonight.

She convinced me to go with her to the hotels club and 'have some fun'. At first, I didn't want to go. I'm not into crowded places especially if the crowd is drunk but then again I never tried it, I never got the chance to go out so I said yes.

"Lindsey" I sighed and looked at her. "Do you have anything that covers little more than just my private parts?" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. 

"There is no such thing in my closet but please try it on, you will look so sexy in this and I bet Lorenzo will love it" she smirks but my eyes widen.

"Wait, he's coming too?" I don't why I feel nervous at the thought he will go with us. "Actually I don't know, but he's here right now and I'm sure just a quick glance at you will be enough to make his jaw drop" she winks and throws the dress on me.

"Come on, get that sexy ass of yours in that dress so we can finally leave" she slaps my bum and laughs at my shocked expression.

I shake my head and go to the bathroom to get ready. The dress is beautiful even though is too short for my taste but I kind of like how it looks on my body. It's black and tight and comes to my mid-thigh.

I keep pulling it down as I walk because it keeps riding up with every movement but Lindsey slaps my hands when she sees me. "Stop doing that, nothing will show don't worry. Let me look at you" she grabs my hand and makes me spin as she travels her eyes all over me.

"Damn. You had to be straight huh?" she shakes her head and I laugh at her comment. She grabs two little purses and hands one to me before ushering me to leave our bedroom.

"Woah where are you two headed?" Lucas asks when he came out of his and Lorenzo's bedroom.

"To the club" Lindsey bluntly answers and his eyes widen. "I'm coming too, wait for me" he rushes back into his room and Lindsey rolls her eyes. "We didn't say you're invited" she yells after him but we still go to the living room to wait for him.

"You look beautiful girls" Mari looks at us and I smile at her. "Thank you".

"Don't you think so Lorenzo?" Mari looks behind me and smirks at me as well as Lindsey.

I turn around and look at Lorenzo who's eyes are roaming my body from head to toe, slowly and several times before he looks me in the eyes. I see him gulping before answering. "Yeah, they sure do" he talks about both me and Lindsey but only keeps his eyes on me.

"Close your mouth you idiot, you're gonna drool all over your suit" Lucas comes back now dressed in a button-up shirt that is tucked in his black jeans.

Lorenzo glares at him but I try not to smile when I see his cheeks getting some color.

"Can we leave already? Lorenzo are you coming too?" Lindsey gets impatient and goes towards the door. "No, not tonight...or maybe, I don't know" he scratches the back of his neck as if he was nervous and Lucas grabs my hand to drag me towards the door.

"Alright then, see you later, maybe" Lucas chuckles and bumps Lorenzo in the shoulder and we leave our suit.

"Oh, he's definitely coming" Lindsey smirks and looks at me. "Mhm" Lucas winks and I try to hide my blush, I can't take this teasing.

...

"What do you think?" Lindsey asks and she takes a sip from her glass. "I like it" I yell so she can hear me over the loud music. She ordered me a fruity cocktail and I can't lie, I really like it. I can't taste much alcohol in it but I know that can be dangerous. 

Forced to LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara