Epilogue

Five years later

"Guys come on! Breakfast is ready!" I yell from the hall that leads to the gym in our house before I go back to the kitchen to serve the food on plates.

Rushed footsteps could be heard alongside giggling and I smile when my two, five years old cuties come running to my side. "Mommy, mommy! Daddy taught us how to kick bad guys in the shin." My little girl tugs on my dress as she excitedly jumps next to me.

I chuckle as my eyes land on the mentioned man and he smiles when our eyes connect. He comes to my side and ruffles his son's hair who tries to steal the food from the counter that is still high to him.

"I told you I will teach them how to kick some butt." He whispers on my lips before kissing them but I smile at the use of his words. He would definitely choose some other wording if our kids weren't around but I guess he got tired of leaving his money in the swear jar that kids made for him.

"Well that's great then, bad people better watch out for you two." I wink at my two love bugs and they giggle as they hug each of my legs. "Now go take a shower all of you so we can eat. You are a bit stinky."

I give a sly smile to Lorenzo but he smirks and looks down at the kids. I furrow my brows as they all quietly giggle at the silent message they exchanged with their father before they engulf me in a hug.

"Oh, you sneaky little..." I look up at Lorenzo who proudly smiles as they got me in their sweaty cage.

"Oh come on, you don't mind. You love us." He kisses my temple but I roll my eyes smiling. "I sure do."

"Alright, everyone let go, grab your plate, and let's finally eat." They all let go of me and we help our babies to sit in the high chairs by the counter as we sit opposite them.

"Are you still going out today?" Lorenzo asks after he swallows the bite of his waffles. The kids pick up on his question and they all expectantly look at me. I frown as I answer positively at his question but look suspiciously at them.

He's been asking me the same question almost the whole week, and I didn't miss how the kids would always pay attention to that question as well, but even more to my answer. I wonder what they're sneaking around about.

"Mommy, I'm done." My cute little boy says as he puts his fork down on his now empty plate. "Me too mommy." His sister follows and I smile as I take their plates to leave them in the dishwasher.

"Alright, go to your bathroom and I'll be there to help you bath in a second." I kiss their heads and help them get down. I take mine and Lorenzo's plates as they run out of the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher as well.

"Will you help me with my bath too?" His arms wrap around my waist as he comes from behind me and rests his face in the crook of my neck to leave gentle kisses.

I chuckle at my man as I'm preparing the machine for washing. "I think you're capable of doing that on your own."

"I'm not, your man is tired and his muscles hurt from exercising." I can feel his smirk on my skin.

"Okay, but no funny business." I give up but turn around to face him smiling. His eyes focus on my lips and he leans down, barely touching them with his. "No funny business." He pecks my lips and slaps my bum before leaving the kitchen with a smile on his face.

I know he meant the exact opposite of what he said.

I shake my head as I go upstairs to the kid's room. They already took their clothes off only wearing their underwear as they wait for me by the bath.

"Oh, you two already started filling the bath." I smile and check if it's too hot. It's just right.

"Yes mommy, we wanted to help you." They smile at me making me do so as well as I scrunch down in front of them to help them take the rest of their clothes off.