Chapter 27

I let out a hum as I stretch my body before opening my eyes that are trying to adjust to the bright sunlight.

A smile forms on my face when a strong arm around my waist pulls me back and I'm met with a hard naked chest.

"Good morning baby," Lorenzo whispers and nuzzles his face in my neck.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I run my fingers on his veiny arm but feel him kiss my naked back that is facing him before answering. "I always sleep well when you're with me, which means I won't have a good sleep tonight."

I chuckle at his reminder that I'm spending the night at Lindsey's house but find it cute that he's reacting like this.

"But it's just for tonight and then I'm your cuddle buddy again." I turn around to face him but see him smile. His eyes are not fully open, showing that he could sleep more but he needs to get up for work.

"Okay, I guess I can live for one night without you." He rolls his eyes playfully but his deep husky morning voice makes me bite my lip and try to get up before things get heated like almost every morning.

"I will drive you there, okay?" He follows me with his eyes as I'm walking towards the closet to get the clothes I'll be wearing for today.

 I don't miss how his eyes roam all over my body and it makes shivers cover it. I'm still naked and even though he's seen me like that a lot of times by now, it still makes me shy. The way he looks at me always makes me blush and cover myself.

"Okay." I smile and head to the bathroom.

...

"Well hello." Lindsey smiles after she opens the door for me, but her smile falls when she sees Lorenzo standing behind me. "And you, did you seriously had to walk her to the door? I swear he is like an annoying bug." She whispers the last part and I try not to laugh.

"I'm just being a gentleman for my woman." He wraps an arm around my waist and leaves a kiss on my cheek, but makes Lindsey snort. "But I'll be leaving now since it seems I'm not welcomed." He says playfully and I smile at their relationship.

Even though it seems like they get annoyed with each other and that they can't stand each other, I know they care about one another deeply and that this is all playful.

"Good. Goodbye now!" She pulls me by my arm and I smile at Lorenzo for the last time before Lindsey closes the door in his face.

"Finally you're ours and the girl's day can start." She says and takes my bag to leave it somewhere.

I go into their kitchen and smile at Emily who is washing the dishes. She turns the water off when she hears me coming towards her, and she dries her hands before engulfing me in a hug.

"So, what is the first thing we want to do today?" Lindsey comes back and claps her hands while looking at me and Emily.

"Can you show me where the bathroom is first?" I ask not feeling well again. This morning I felt sick and I ended up throwing up before I took my shower. I think I know what this could mean but I don't want to rush to conclusions before taking a test.

"Yeah sure, it's the second door to your right."

I immediately follow her instructions and close the door when I get in the bathroom. I open the toilet seat and kneel in front of it. I rub my stomach as I wait to see if I will actually throw up and then I feel that familiar unsettling feeling going up my throat.

I lean over the toilet and empty my stomach. I can hear Lindsey and Emily from outside asking if I'm okay so I quickly flush and go over to the sink to wash my face and use the mouthwash that I find on their sink.