Chapter 41

Robin and Thorn didn't waste anytime as they rushed to where Thorn wanted to lead her.

"Who got information from the hives? Did someone go inside of them to investigate? Had a new group of SilkWing's arrived?" She questioned as they raced through the clearing, ignoring any shouts from other LeafWing's and SilkWing's that they had to avoid slog the way.

"That's the thing, the HiveWing's gave it to us, at least that's what Sunflower's saying."

"Sunflower?" Robin perked up at the mention of the golden yellow HiveWing with a long golden hoop earring. She hadn't seen her since the battle at Yellowjacket Hive where she was under Queen Hornet's mind control. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen nor heard from her. Robin remembered how she wondered if Sunflower was wounded or someplace else outside of the poison jungle, since no one has really heard from her since the battle.

Not even Lychee, who seemed to be her closest friend in the poison jungle. Since they were the only two HiveWing's within the LeafWing's Kingdom.

She didn't know weather to call it the LeafWing's Kingdom or Territory, though both seemed fitting in some sense. The LeafWing's didn't have a castle for their royal family and their numbers weren't as large as a regular Kingdom. But she also guessed that the HiveWing's were mainly the reasoning for that, since they took over most of Pantala and their tribe gained from it, now being possibly the size of two kingdoms combined.

"She's back? Where's she been?!"

"I don't know, I only stayed long enough to hear that she had updates about the hives and Queen Hornet. I also only stayed long enough to hear that after I'd been told to go find you."

"Find me? Who told you to come find me?"

"Sunflower did," Thorn looked at her as the two dragonets slowed their run down to a quick trot of sorts. "She wants you, Python, Trotzen, Cacti and Snowflake to hear this too."

"Who went to go get the others?" Robin asked with a twitch of her wings. They felt sore and heavy, hugging her sides. Ever since she woke up, they've felt this way, feeling so heavy that she hadn't even tried flying yet. She could move them fine, but flapping them did hurt and made them feel even heavier after trying. "Or have you gotten them already?"

"Caterpillar and Cinnabar went to go find them."

The two dragonets soon had stopped outside of a thick tree with large branches that reached out as far as they could to gather as much sunlight as physically possible. It's leaf's we're lush and bright green that was rich in colour. Small drops of morning dew clung to their surface, some keeping still and situated while some dew drops would slide down to the tip of the leaf' making it dip down under their weight, continuing to cling on until the leaf had to shake them off.

Thick vine wrapped around the trees branches, handing down loosely like resting snakes that basked in the mornings warm golden rays sunlight that shown down upon the poison jungle. The clearing around the tree was bustling with life.

LeafWing's walking around, some were carrying leaf woven baskets full of fruit that were strapped to there bodies. There were a few that were actually carrying dead animals that they had managed to hunt, even with the shortage of life aside from dragons and plants upon Pantala.

Some SilkWing's were also walking around, helping out with carrying fruits and materials, their large wings sparkling in the sunlight as it made their colours seemingly glow, making them look even brighter and more colourful than they already are.

SilkWing dragonets ran around happily in the sunlight, their wing buds looking like small bundles upon their shoulder blades. The dragonets of LeafWing's were also running around with the strange wingless dragonets, some looking hesitant but others looked overjoyed to be able to play with new faces.