Chapter 6

Someone's in here with us, Robin thought as she froze. Her and Cacti were both frozen in place, their wide eyes scanning the dark library to see if they could see any dragon, but they couldn't.

The hybrid dragonet tapped Cacti with her tail, as though telling him to hurry up.

The Prince quickly started to look through the scrolls once more, quickening his pace as Robin kept a look out. She could hear someone walking around in the library but she still couldn't see them and I made her hear quicken it's pace within her chest, pounding so loudly that she was sure all of Pyrrhia could hear it.

Come on! She looked back at Cacti. Hurry!

She looked back to keep an eye out and that's when she saw the tip of a tail slither by. A SandWing tail with a large barb. As soon as she saw it, it slithered out of sight around a bookshelf as the dragon continued to walk around.

"Found it!" Cacti whispered quietly, so quiet that Robin almost didn't hear him.

"Then let's get out of her." She nodded as they started to sneak their way around he bookshelves, heading towards the window they had come through.

The two dragonets snuck quietly through the library. Cacti had the scroll tucked under his wing, holding it close as Robin reached up with her talons to press against the stained glass window. She felt it move underneath her talons, pushing outwards.

"Go!" She whispered to Cacti.

The SandWing prince moved the scroll from under his wing into his talons as he jumped through the small window and into the open desert air. Robin was quick to follow after him, letting the window close behind her, almost closing on her tail.

"That was close." Robin let out he breath she didn't know she'd been holding.

"To close." Cacti huffed.

"But That was exciting!" Robin exclaimed as they started to fly around the palace, making their way back to the hallway window not that far away from the room they'd all been staying in. "That felt so good! My heart felt like it would leap out of my chest!" She felt all giddy and the thrill felt intoxicating.

"Yeah." Cacti agreed with a smile.

The village below them looked to be glowing with torches, making the village glow warmly in the cooling desert as one of the three moons shone brightly within the sky along side the twinkling stars that looked to be dancing in the night sky happily.

"Maybe Snowflake And Trotzen found something while we were gone." The SandWing Prince said as they made their way through the large open window within the SandWing palace made of sandstone.

"And maybe Python's woken up again." Robin added with a snicker.

The two dragonets landed on the floor and quickly made their way to the door that lead to the room where Snowflake, Trotzen and Python would be in. Robin softly pushed the door open, peeking inside.

Snowflake and Trotzen we're talking softly in the room by the nest of blankets as they looked over the scroll in Snowflake's serrated talons. Python was still fast asleep behind them, curled up within the soft blankets.

Trotzen was first to look up as the door closed softly and quietly behind Robin and Cacti.

"You're back sooner than expected."

"Did you find a map?" Snowflake looked up at them, her ears perked up.

"We found one!" Robin nodded with a smile on her face as the two dragonets quickly made their way over towards the other three.