Chapter 14

"You're what?" Robin blurted out. SilkWing's? What kind of tribe is that? I've never heard of them before? And Pantala? Have I made it to the mysterious continent? He one forever lost within the scrolls of history? Her mind swarmed like a swarm of a thousand bees buzzing around madly with questions.

"SilkWing's! You know, four wings, antenna, make silk?" Cinnabar was able to pry off Cavansite's talons from her snout, allowing herself to speak to the small dragonet still curled up within the nest of soft blankets.

"I've never heard of them before." Robin admitted, more to herself than anyone really.

"Well, what are you? We've never seen a dragon like you before!"

"I'm a hybrid," she told the female SilkWing before quickly adding. "A hybrid between a SkyWing and a NightWing."

"A SkyWing and a NightWing? What are those? I'm guessing you look like both of em smashed together?" The blue and pink-ish red SilkWing asked as she pressed her two front talons together as if to give an example of what she meant, which in turn made Cavansite groan and bury his snout within her talons.

"Yeah, though I've been told I look more like my mom, who's a SkyWing, rather than my dad."

"I've got so many questions!" Cinnabar exclaimed with a shout of excitement, her large wings fluttering excitingly on her back.

Robin still couldn't believe she was looking at a dragon with four wings. Four! That's so many!!

"Which you can ask later!" Cavansite hushed the female SilkWing standing beside him. "But I think Robin would rather eat something instead of answer your many questions."

Now that Cavansite mentioned it, she was rather hungry. Her stomach clenched and it tumbled, demanding food right at that second.

"I'll take that as a yes! Um...what do SkyWing-NightWing's eat?" The sparkling crystal blue SilkWing asked with a twitch of his entente.

"Anything that isn't poisonous." Robin replied, though, as soon as she let the words roll off of her tongue, she realized how in helpful it was.

"Well, I'm sure we've got some yams left over." Caterpillar hummed with a twitch of his large wings.

"Yams?" What are yams? She wondered. What ever they were, they sounded really weird. Were they some kind of animal? A fish? "What's a yam?"

"A yam is a kind of vegetable, they're good and safe to eat." Caterpillar informed her while Cavansite walked out of the room to go get these 'yams'.

"While he's getting those," Cinnabar smiled as she used her tail to shut the door behind the blue SilkWing. "How about you answer some questions to pass the time?"

"She doesn't need to, Cinnabar."

"But she could, and besides! I wanna know more about her! A hybrid? Unheard of! And what's a SkyWing? And a NightWing? Are there more dragons we haven't heard about? More hybrids? Do they all live under one queen? Do they eve have queens?"

The blue and pink-ish red SilkWing continued to spew out questions while Robin just looked at her like a startled deer, eyes wide as she watched her large wings flutter and twitch curiosity. Robin couldn't help but look back down at her own much smaller and singular pair of wings. Long arms like a SkyWing with broader wing shoulders like a NightWing. Long and large membranes to help catch the wind much like a SkyWing's.

Cinnabar must've noticed hat she had been looking at her wings, because the SlikWing paused for a few moments, stopping the flow of random and curious questions before she spoke, with another question.