《Prologue 》

Y/N Pov
I was working at my job at the "Underground Bar" , as I do every weekend.

It's a small secluded bar, that's not really known and doesn't make quite a lot of money

It's a small secluded bar, that's not really known and doesn't make quite a lot of money. Even so I still love my job,being able to meet new ppl and its quite relaxing and stress revealing. It helps me forget my stressful life out of  work.

I have always had a hard life. Nothing ever came easy to me, had to work hard for everything I have. I'm currently in debt and barely making ends meet. I'm trying to be strong for my little Nieces, cuz who else will. I don't have parents my father abandon me when I was 5 and my mom recently passed away. Their mother died giving birth to anita. So now its just me and my little babes. Their names are Anita and  Aliya. Aliya being 3 and Anita is 1.

 Aliya being 3 and Anita is 1

(BABY FEVER 🤒😍)

Author Pov
Almost closing time you said looking at the clock on the far right of the room. "Guess I should start cleaning up" you said starting to wipe down the tables. As soon as you said that a blue hair guy with glasses walked in. You sighed and muttered to yourself "You Mother Fucker...." you let out a small sigh and then turned to the gentleman. "Welcome Sir! What would you like?"  "The strongest alcohol you have, please." He replied in a kinda sad expression. "Alright then" you said a bit concerned as you quickly whipped up his drink.

You watched as he quickly chugged every drink you made. You decided maybe he needs someone to vent to so you asked, "you seem a bit down...sir..do you wanna talk about it...I'm a great listener and people say I give pretty good advice." You smiled trying to comfort him in the best way you could. He looked up at you and smiled a bit and then begin to vent about his problems.

Basically his ex fiance ditched him for one of his close friends...but that wasn't the biggest issue...the issue is that his parents are very strict...and have no clue that he no longer has a fiance. So now he's screwed..if he doesn't find a proper finance soon he'll lose the chance of being the ceo of his families company. (This sounds like a k-drama plz ✋🏾😭)

As you both continued talking you could tell he was definitely drunk and on the verge of passing out. "Shit not even closing time yet..." you muttered. Before you could say anything else the blue haired guy collapsed with a thud. You mentally sighed and there was no one else to help you get this man home.

Being the kind person you are...which you reminded yourself you hatedddd, you struggled but managed to clean and lock up and call a taxi. (How did you manage this? I don't even know 🤷🏾‍♀️)

As you waited for the taxi you thought...How the heck were u supposed to get this guy home...you had no idea where he lived..."Damn...guess I could just bring him to my apartment... I do have a spare room...as crazy as it sounds guess this is my only choice...I hope this guy isn't some psychopath and try and kill me in my sleep." You muttered to yourself and once again let out a big sigh. Luckily the children are spending the night at a friend's house.

                        -Time skip -

You took out your keys and unlocked the door.  Luckily the taxi driver was nice enough to help you carry this guy to your apartment. You bowed and thanked the taxi driver and then proceeded to drag the blue hair guy into your house and plopped him on the bed.

You bent over with your hands on your knees...exhausted..."damn he's heavy...but im also out of shape soo"...you shrugged and made sure you locked the front door.

You decided to take a quick shower, hoping the guy wouldn't wake up. After you showered and got dressed you decided to check up on him. He was mumbling to him self and taking his shirt off. You choked on your spit...seeing his abs and muscles...you weren't the type to get attracted to things like that but...damn did he have a nice body.

Before you could even react...he had grabbed you and had you under him in a tight embrace. He started mumbling some girls name...maybe thinking you were her. He had you pinned so there was no way you could break free. Did that stop you from trying...heck no...did you fail miserable....yes...yes u did.
________________________________________
Hope u enjoyed the prologue! Have a nice day/night/afternoon.♡

♡