< Chapter 16 >

Hi! Today's my friend's birthday cece546 she's also Cianna/Cece in the story, So if you wanna send her a quick birthday message I would appreciate it! Happy birthday as well to the few others who commented their birthday, don't forget to spread some love!

Ps. Happy belated birthday to myself (Sept. 7th) since I didn't post a chapter on mine ♡ Anyways Enjoy!
_________________________________________

Author pov

You stood in front of a tall building feeling an immense amount of anxiety. "it's ok y/n you got this!" you said internally hyping yourself up. Tenya sensed your nervousness and said, "No need to be nervous, just relax and breathe everything will be just fine." you nodded your head as Tenya led the way. "Good morning Mr. Tenya, Oh My! This must be Ms. Y/n... it's a pleasure to meet you." you nod as the woman bowed. "I'll be the one to train you today, Please follow me, ma'am!" you hesitated and looked at Tenya, he motioned you to follow them and gave a thumbs up of encouragement.

You walked with the woman till you reached a room where she measured and asked for your size in shirt, pants, as well as shoes. You answered and she swiftly went into a backroom, giving you time to think. You thought back to yesterday.....

Flashback

You woke up with the most intense hangover you've ever had. Your head was throbbing, you could practically feel your heartbeat in your head. "ugh.." you groaned as you tried to sit up and adjust your eyes to the brightness of the room. You quickly got up and closed the curtains making it dark in your room. You turned on your phone screen and regretted it instantly, as your phone screen was extremely bright. You quickly turned it down and checked the time.

12 am

You groaned again. It was way too early for you to be up with this immense headache. You flopped back onto the bed about to sleep when there was a knock on the door. You waited a few minutes not wanting to get up and you already had your eyes closed ready to drift off into dreamland. There was another knock and then you heard Iida's voice, "y/n...are you awake? I made hangover soup...come down when you ready." you got up after a few minutes of hearing Iida's feet retreat and headed down the stairs.

You made a decent attempt at your appearance, making sure you didn't have any slobber crust on your face. You headed downstairs and sat at the table putting your head down on the cold surface of the table. Iida heard you come in and chuckled a bit at the state you were in. " That bad huh?" he questioned. You just groaned in return. He got a bowl of soup and placed it in front of you, "Here, you'll feel better after you eat this." "Thank you.." you said as you lifted your head and began to eat the soup. Your face lit up at how delicious it was. Iida looked relieved.

" I thought you didn't cook much since your fridge is empty," you said. "well I don't cook often but I can make simple dishes." tenya said scratching his head nervously, noting to save that recipe he copied to his notes later. As he said that you noticed he had several bandages on his hands. "mmmmmhmm." you said as you continued eating.

~Time skip ~

You were feeling a lot better after a few hours passed."So since today's my day off let's talk about the contract." Iida said as he sat down on the couch beside you. "are you always off on Saturdays?" you questioned, wanting to understand his schedule a little better. Iida nodded, "Yes usually Saturday and Sunday but unfortunately there's a lot of paperwork I have to finish so I won't be off tomorrow." you nodded in response as you scotched over, closer to him. You both went over the contract, most of it being information you'd need to know as well as a fabricated story of how you both met, etc. "You'd be getting about 150k at the year-end of the contract." you were a bit shocked at the amount of money but agreed nonetheless. You both then went over the rules: