< Chapter 6 >

Y/n pov

It was around 2:30pm when I woke up from my nap. "Ugh...im hungry..but I don't wanna eat hospital food." I thought to myself as I grabbed my phone.

Wifey💍❤:
What time do you get off work honey?

Husbando💍❤:
Midnight, why?

Wifey💍❤:
Cuz im hungry and none of my friends are answering 😔

Husbando 💍❤:
Well I go on lunch break in a few minutes, I'll stop by with some food, is that okay?

Wifey💍❤:
Yes plz🙇🏾‍♀️💕

Husbando 💍❤:
I'll be there around 3pm❤

You looked at the last message he sent, focusing on the heart. "Maybe he didn't mean anything by that....probably just playing along with the joke." You thought and shrugged.  You decided to rest until he got here.

                         ~Time Skip ~

IIda pov

I slowly opened the door to y/n room. I placed a bouquet of flowers on the table that I got from a flower shop on the way here.

I took off my coat and hung it on the chair next to the bed. I stared at her sleeping face admiring it and taking in all of her beautiful features before I gently shook her awake. She woke with a slight jump but smiled when she saw it was me. "Sorry did I startle you?" I said while I handing her food." A little bit" she said having a bit of a morning voice. I sat down while she started eating her food. "Mmmmhh so good!" Y/n said doing a little dance and smiling. "Cute..." I thought while I ate my own food.

                        ~Time Skip~

Y/n pov

I watched as iida got up to leave. "Thank you for the food...you really didn't have to do all of this for me...especially for someone you barley know." You said shifting a bit to feel more comfortable. "Oh...no I wanted to plus I was already heading out for lunch." Iida said as he put on his coat."I still don't understand..." I said. "Well its simple...I find you quite interesting Ms.L/N" iida said with a smile. "Well I have to head back now...Goodbye Ms.L/N" he said as he left the room. "Hm...he really is strange" you said smiling to yourself.

You were about to fall asleep when you noticed a bouquet of flowers in the chair next to you. You picked them up and notice there was a get well soon card. You smiled to yourself as you sniffed in the scent of the flowers.

________________________________________

This gif is so hot I- 😫 Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter!