< Chapter 9.2 >

Hehe im back!<3♡ How yall doing loves?
Btw im a senior in high-school finna graduate so if I go on a mini hiatus in the future just know I'll be back soon♡
_________________________________________

Author pov

After breakfast they decided to have a lazy day and chill at y/n's apartment. Since y/n couldn't do much anyways. They decided to watch some horror movies to past the time. As they are watching the movie iida gets a notification from his phone. He sighs a bit, "Hey is it alright if I invite some friends?" Iida whispers to you.
You nod your head. 15 mins go by and theres a knock at your day.  Iida gets up and answers the door. You hear familiar voices and look towards the door. Mina and todoroki walk into the room. "Thanks for having us!" Mina says full of energy. Cianna and Alex also notices the new voices in the room and wave. "No problem, take a seat anywhere." You say giving them a welcoming smile, while cianna picks a new movie to watch.

             ~Time skip 1 hr later ~

Todoroki pov

"Is there a restroom i can use?" I ask.
"Upstairs and to the right." Y/n answered. I reached the top of the stairs and accidentally bumped into someone and catch her before she falls." Im Sorry- Oh! Your that girl from the bridge with the robot..."

(What Jayla sees)

(What Jayla sees)

(What todoroki sees)

"

Huh? Why is there a handsome prince in front of my face...." Jayla says out loud on accident half asleep. I chuckle at her remark and kiss her hand. "Will you excuse me, my lady?" I say as I head to the bathroom.

Jayla pov

I watch as the mysterious guy walks to the bathroom and head downstairs. I sit down next to cianna and y/n. "Why's your face red jay?" Cianna says with a smirk on her face. As she says that Todoroki walks downstairs and we accidentally make eye contact.

(🎵he looks at me.... And I look at him....And he looks at me... And I look at him…🎵)

"Ooooooo jay has a crush." Both cianna and y/n tease. "Shut up." I say as we continue to watch the movie.

                   ~Time skip~

Author pov

After awhile they decide to order pizza and chicken and play some games. They decided to do karaoke as the first game since y/n has a karaoke set. Mina suggest y/n and iida go first. They decided to do A Whole New World from Aladdin.

             ⬆️Play song at top⬆️

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see (hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be
A whole new world
With new horizons to pursue
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you.............

They decided to do just dance as the food arrived. Mina grabbed Jay to do a dance with her while everyone was eating or just watching them dance.

                    ~Time skip~

It was around 10pm when everyone decided to start cleaning up. After about 10 mins of cleaning up everyone  exchanged numbers and headed home.

Y/n pov

I headed upstairs and did my night routine and climbed into bed. I got a notification from my phone and read it.

           AlienGurl👽💞 added y/n to group chat

AlienGurl👽💞: Goodnight Everyone Had fun today! 😴

Icy🧊Hot🔥: Gn

FourEyes🤓: Goodnight

Jay🧚🏾‍♀️🍄: Gn!♡

Cece👀: Night

DatGurlY/N💅🏾: Nighty night♡

   I smiled  to myself as I fell asleep

_________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed! this was kinda a fun and chill  chapter<3

_________________________________________Hope you enjoyed! this was kinda a fun and chill  chapter<3