< Chapter 5 >

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately shut them due to the bright light in the room. "God damn why is it so bright!" I practically yelled not expecting an answer. "Please refrain yourself from using such words." Your eyes shot open and you looked to your side to see iida sitting next to you holding your hand.

"Why are-" before you could answer a nurse came in. "Oh! I see your awake" the nurse said a little to chipper. "Mr. L/N I'd like to speak with you about your wife's condition." You had a dumbfounded expression on your face as they went outside the room.

After a few moments iida came back in the room and sat right back in his seat. "Soooo...Mr. L/N...what are you doing here" you said with a smirk. He cleared his throat, "erm...well this was the only way I could make sure you were ok..." he coughed a bit at the end trying to hide a light blush.

"Uhh..huh" you said nodding. "So what did the nurse say?" You questioned as you sat up. "That your leg injury wasn't anything to serious but you may have to walk with cruches or a wheelchair for a week or 2...you also inhaled a lot of smoke from the fire so you may have a bit of a cough for a few week's but it should clear up in no time." You nodded  understanding. "Uh so how's Miss shou?" You said a bit concerned. "She's fine a bit upset about losing her bar but she was more worried about your well-being."

You smiled to yourself relieved then your face fell into a almost panicked expression. "Wait where are the kids! I was supposed to pick them up after work from the daycare!" You said a little to fast. "Oh your friends dropped by saying they were taking care of the kids...they were a little confused to why a stranger was in your room...but once I told them my name they understood?.."

"Guess you've told your friends about me." He said with a hint of teasing in his voice and a sly smirk. Which was surprising since he didn't seem like the type to flirt. You face heated up a bit and you looked in a different direction and just nodded to his question.

After an hour iida had to leave which kinda made you lonely and bored. You decided to rest for a bit until you got a notification from your phone. You reached over and turned it on. You looked at the text message from an unknown number.

Unknown number:
Text me when you get bored - Tenya Iida

Y/n:
How'd you get my number iida?!

Unknown number:

....I may have asked your friends...sorry if it's a violation of privacy.

Y/N:
Its fine plus I needed a texting buddy I was starting to get bored. 😔

Y/n changed "Unknown Number" to Husbando💍❤

Husbando💍❤:
why did you change my name to that?

Y/n:
Your the one who told the nurse we were married plus I remember someone asking me to marry them not to long ago 👰🏾😏

Husbando💍❤:
I-....Fair point...

Husbando💍❤ changed "Y/N" to
Wifey💍❤

Wifey💍❤:
Awwwww ♡

Husbando💍❤:
Im heading back to work now ill text you later.

Wifey💍❤:
Ok, have a good day at work Honey🍯

You smiled to yourself after typing and sending your message. "He acts a lot different over text then in person." You thought then drifted to sleep.
_________________________________________
I really enjoy writing this story. Hope you enjoyed!♡

 Hope you enjoyed!♡