< Chapter 2 >

Author pov
Y/n stumbled out the door barley having her jacket on all the way and grabbed her keys out her purse. She locked the door then ran down her apartment steps and jumped in her car. She drove quickly to pick up the kids.

                    -Time skip-

"Im so sorry I'm late...I um over slept" you said rubbing your neck. The girls ran to ur arms as you bent down to hug them. "Auntieee!" The girls screamed happily. You smiled "Hello my two little angels." You said patting their heads.

"It's fine we enjoyed having them over" Jayla said looking at her roommate Cece. Cece just nodded to busy on her phone.

(Min-Jun doesn't live with them because he's a trainee and lives with his group including Alex)

"I'll see you guys  later and thank you for watching them!" You said walking to your car.  You made sure they were secured in their seatbelts before you drove off .

                     -Time Skip-

The kids wanted to go to the park so here you were sitting on a swing watching them play. "They sure are adorable.......Just like their mother" You thought. It made you a bit sad thinking about their mother...your sister was the kindest soul on the planet, you didn't understand why the world was so cruel to take such a precious and beautiful angel from you...but it gave you 2 instead. You looked at Anita and Aaliyah smiling."Time to go home girls!" You yelled

                    -Time Skip-

By the time you got home the kids were asleep. You sighed a bit and shook Aaliyah up and picked up Anita who was still asleep in your arms.  Aaliyah grabbed your hand still half asleep as you locked the car and headed upstairs to your apartment. You saw a figure standing at the front of your door.

"Oh if it isn't Mr. LoverBoy."

To be continued....

_______________________________________

Well this chapter was kinda short haha ill make sure to write longer chapters in the future ♡ Hope you all have a wonderful day/night/afternoon! Also check out my friends    BakugoxBlackReader Book cece546 and Check out my TamakixBlackReader  Mwah Thank you<3

_______________________________________Well this chapter was kinda short haha ill make sure to write longer chapters in the future ♡ Hope you all have a wonderful day/night/afternoon! Also check out my friends    BakugoxBlackReader Book cece546 an...