< Chapter 7 >

Y/n pov

I was finally getting released from the hospital but I had to be in a wheelchair. My best friend's decided to help me get home and make sure I was comfortable since they felt bad about not answering my calls yesterday.I was currently in the backseat of cece's car laying my legs on Jay's lap and scrolling through my phone. As I'm scrolling through I notice a news clip of a hero named ingenium. "...he looks hella familiar." I said but before I could ponder on it any longer, there was a loud rumble that shook the car..it felt like an earthquake. "What the hell was that?" Cece said.

All of a sudden the bridge started shaking again and a giant robot emerged from the ocean. "What the fuck" we all said in unison. The robot cut one of the cables on the right of the bridge and our car slid to that side. We slammed into the wall of the bridge and so did many other cars. "My car! God damn it i just got a new paint job!" Cece said as she got out of the car and activated her quirk taking a sniper like gun from her trunk."Cianna omg!" Jay said trying to stop her friend. She leveled her gun and looked through the scope and held on the trigger. Bullets started flying at the robot and exploding on impact creating a black smoke around the robot.

(Reference pic of how the bridge looks)

Jayla activated her quirk and used her chains to keep the bridge leveled. As the smoke cleared they saw that the robot was undamaged and started to cut more cables. Again Jayla used her quirk to try and keep the bridge leveled but was having a difficult time.

"Everyone evacuate!" Somebody yelled."Cianna get y/n outta here!" Jay yelled. "But what about you?" Y/n asked concerned. "I'll be fine now hurry up I don't know how long I can hold this!" Cianna quickly put you in your wheelchair and started evacuating with everyone else.

Jay pov

"I dont know how much longer I can hold this...." I said sweat dripping from my forehead. All of a sudden the robot faced me and its eyes started glowing.

"Shit...."

Lasers hit the bridge where Jayla stood causing the bridge to crumble & fall into the ocean.

"Jayla!"

_________________________________________

Did I just kill my ownself off...find out on the next episode of DrangonBallZ!

find out on the next episode of DrangonBallZ!