< Chapter 8 >

Author pov

There was a heavy silence as the bridge crumbled.....

"Jayla!" Y/n and Cece cried out. "Maybe..." y/n paused on the verge of tears but not daring to let them fall. "Maybe she got out.." Cece just stood there balling her hands in fist growing angrier by the second. Before she could even make an attempt towards the robot, it froze....no like literally it was engulfed in ice and fell over into the water.

"Hey guys!" Mina said smiling. They both swiftly turned around and saw Jayla's unconscious body being carried bridal style by todoroki. "H..how?" Y/n and Cece said in shock.

*FLASHBACK*

Author pov

"Shit..." Jayla said as the robots eye's glowed red. Before the lasers could hit in her direction, there was an ice wall in front of her that slowed the lasers enough for mina to create a hole under Jay with her acid. Causing Jay to fall underneath the bridge into todorokis arms. "Nice catch" mina said smirking at todoroki." Thank you" todoroki said in the most emotionless expression. Todoroki looked down and noticed that the girl in his arms was unconscious. "She probably over used her quirk" mina said because todoroki was staring at the girl for way to long. He nodded and used his quirk to get to land.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"And thats basically how it went" mina explained. They sighed in relief that their best friend was ok. Then they both realized how where they gonna get home, Cece car got destroyed when the bridge collapsed.

🕊*LETS TAKE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR CIANNA'S CAR 🚗 *🕊

Y/n decided that they should call Alex.

*Time skip to y/n house*

Alex picked up Jayla while cianna helped pushed y/n into the house. Alex placed Jayla in the guest room and said his goodbyes and left. Luckily the kids where at a friend's house so cianna decided to stay over and sleep on the couch. Y/n laid in bed and drifted into sleep not realizing she got a text from Iida.

_________________________________________
Im shoto todoroni 🍜

_________________________________________Im shoto todoroni 🍜