< Chapter 11 >

IIda pov

It was around 12pm when I suddenly got a call from Y/N. It was silent for awhile. "Hello? Y/N?" I didnt hear anything again I was about to hang up until I heard someone sniffing and sobbing. "Y/N?! Are you ok?What's wrong?" I asked voice filled with worry. I knew something wasn't right and quickly got up and threw on a jacket and my shoes. "Y/N, Where are you? Ill come to you..." I asked and heard tapping on the screen and soon got a notification from Y/N of the address. I quickly grabbed my keys and ran to my car. The last thing I heard was "Help me."
I pressed on the gas ignoring the speed limit and the downpour outside.

Y/N Pov

It was about 30 mins when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. I saw a drenched IIda in the doorway. My eye's opened wide. "I-Iida" I muttered. I was suddenly engulfed in a hug. "I was so worried about you.." you heard a soft yet concerning voice from Iida. You soon relaxed and melted into the hug letting out a few sobs here and there.

After awhile you were finally able to collect yourself and feel a bit better. You handed IIda a towel to dry off. "Y- you didn't have to come...." you trailed off. "How could I not? I was worried about you." You heart raced at his words. "Are you ready to tell me what's wrong now?" He said while grabbing your hand and making tiny circles on the back of your hand with his thumb. You sighed and told him what happened.

"As you know since the fire i wasn't able to walk therefore I couldn't work...not that I had a job to go to because of that accident I was jobless; and because I was jobless I was behind on my rent....even more then I already was. When I came home today from getting groceries I saw that my stuff was outside and on the door there was a note saying I was getting kicked out due to late payments....but the thing is he never warned me before hand of when he was going to throw me out or any possible eviction notices. If I had known I would've pulled out my college savings. I felt It wasn't right and by law you have to give the tenants warnings before just tossing them out, so I confronted him....and he...." you trailed off crossing your arms around your body, holding yourself.

Iida seemed to get the hint. Their was a certain look in his eyes and even his facial expression you had never seen before.

Anger...

Iida got up..."I'll be right back.." before you could say anything he was out the door. You could hear him talking from outside the door. Sounded like he was making a call. You then rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Can't believe i cried in front of him! I hope I didn't look ugly" you said to yourself.

Iida pov

"Hello, i need you to give me information on someone...he works at SummerVillage Complex..I need you to dig up any dirt you have on him....Thank you." I hung up the phone and went back to Y/n hotel room.

Y/n pov

I sat up as I saw iida walk back in. "Sorry about that.." he said sitting down in a chair infront of me. I no longer so any trace of anger that he had a moment ago. "Its okay" you replied.

"Why didn't you ask me to help you with your rent?" Iida asked kinda outta nowhere. "Im a total stranger to you....we barley know each other....plus my ego and pride wouldn't allow myself to ask for help."

"Your not a stranger y/n.." iida said grabbing your hand in his. "I care for you y/n....though we have only recently just met...you made a big impact in my life...I will always be here for you...im just a call away." Iida said smiling.

"I feel the same way..." you said smiling.

_________________________________________
I just wanna clarify that what iida said wasn't a confession but it definitely is a start to yalls relationship blossoming ♡

_________________________________________I just wanna clarify that what iida said wasn't a confession but it definitely is a start to yalls relationship blossoming ♡