< Chapter 4 >

Y/n pov

I was currently walking to my job, it was semi hot with an occasional cool breeze. It felt pretty nice until someone bumped into me causing me to almost fall over. "...Rude much..they didn't even say sorry or excuse me." You said a bit pissed off but continued on your way to the bar. When you got there your boss was leaning against the bar seemingly to be waiting for someone. Your boss was this elderly Japanese woman, she  was really sweet and always offered you to take meals home for your family.  ( i just wanted to say the bar y/n works at is also a restaurant with a small menu but most people come for drinks and wings).

"Morning miss shou." You greeted your boss with a smile. "Morning sweetheart, how are the kids?" She said with a warm smile. "There doing good...bad ass hell but I love my little gremlins." Miss shou always knew how much you cared about your nieces...like they were your own daughters, because to you they were, you raised them from day one and will always be there for them.

You clocked in and tied your apron around your waist. You started checking inventory and making sure everything was wiped down and clean. You sometimes were a perfectionist and like things tidy especially when it came to work.

It was around 11:30pm and barley any customers but you did get a good amount of tips today. You decided to close up early since it was almost closing time. You started cleaning up when Claire walked past you. Claire was the chief here, she was really pretty but was very bitchy. "I'm heading out." She said walking out the door not even giving you a chance to reply back.

You sighed and started cleaning up. You went in the back of the storage room to pack and put away everything. You started to sweat....like a lot...you started to fan yourself wondering why it was so hot, then you saw it...smoke coming from under the door. "Oh, fuck!" You said rushing to the door and carefully touching the door knob with a rag. It was a bit hot but not burning hot. You looked for an object before climbing on top of a crate and smashing the small window that was in the room.

It wasn't big enough for you to crawl out but it did vent out some of the smoke that was in the room. You rushed to the door and slowly opened the door hoping you wouldn't cause a back draft. You looked around almost everything was engulfed in flames. You covered your mouth and nose with your sleeves and rushed into your bosses office..hoping she got out already.

You saw Miss shou on the ground unconscious. You checked her pulse and sighed with relief. "Hello is anyone in here!" You heard someone calling hoping it was a firefighter. "In here!" You yelled but immediately started coughing after. You handed miss shou to the firefighter and you both headed out but as soon as you got outside the office a part of the roof started clasping. You quickly jumped back trapping you back in the office. "Miss are you ok!?" The firefighter yelled. "I'm fine...please get miss shou to safety." You said not mentioning that the rubble had fallen on your leg. He tried to protest but realized you were right there was nothing he could do while carrying someone.

IIda pov

I was driving home when I saw smoke coming out from the bar y/n works at. I quickly got out of my car. One of the firefighters came out with a person but it wasn't y/n. I quickly ran up to the firefighter. "Is there anyone still in the building!" I practically yelled. "Yes there was a young lady-" he couldn't even finished his sentence before I used my quirk and ran into the building.  I looked around until I saw y/n unconscious on the ground. I used all my strength to push the rubble off and picked her up and ran out quickly before the entire building was engulfed in flames.

"Y/n!....y/n!" I called out her name but to no luck she was still unconscious. A medic came rushing towards me with a stretcher. "Are you her husband?" The medic asked as they put y/n in the ambulance. I was stunned for a second but answered yes and got in.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed❤