< Chapter 9 >

My friend cianna said I gotta bring back the car 😭 if you didn't know i added myself(Jay/Jayla)and my bsf(Cece/Cianna) into the story!♡
______________________________________

Y/n pov

I woke up from my sleep and quickly shut my eyes groaning from how bright the room was. I snuggled into my pillow and pulled the covers over my head wanting to get some more sleep. I was finally drifting off to sleep until I got a phone call.

I groaned and reached my arm to my desk next to my bed. I aimlessly patted the desk for my phone until I felt a cold object in my hand and pulled my arm back under the covers with my phone in hand.

I turned it on squinting my eyes trying to adjust my eyes to the brightness of the phone. I looked at the caller ID and it read "Scam Likely".

I made the most dead panned face and declined the call. I squinted my eyes as I looked at my notifications...3 missed calls, 4 unread messages and 1 voice-mail from"Husbando 💍❤".

"I'm screweddd...." I said as I opened my messages.

Husbando💍❤:
Have u gotten out of the hospital Yet?

Husbando💍❤:
Are u home yet?

Husbando💍❤:
I just heard on the news that a bridge was attacked today

Husbando💍❤:
Im a little worried it's been over 3 hours why aren't you replying y/n?

I clicked on the voice-mail...

" Y/n im getting worried you haven't replied to me all day...maybe I'm over stepping my boundaries...im sorry um just call me when you get this...Goodnight"

You could hear the worry in his voice and how nervous he was...you smiled to yourself a bit..."Dork..." you decided to get up and take a shower.

You turned on your radio that was in the bathroom and played your favorite song and jumped in the shower.

You heard the door open and assumed it was cianna. "Morning" she said in a gruff voice. You were use to this since you really didn't have much personal space or boundaries with cianna and Jay. Yall were practically sister's...always together. "Morning" you said as cianna went to use the toilet.

"Hey we should go to ihop to get some breakfast" Cianna suggested as she washed her hands. "Alright ill meet u downstairs in 10 mins" you said as she left the bathroom.

~Time skip~

We arrived in the parking lot of ihop. You took out your phone and looked at the time 9am you decided to call iida while cianna went to get the food.

"I hope he's up" you whispered to yourself as the phone rang. "Hello?" You heard a sleepy iida voice on the other end of the phone. You screamed internally and thought "Damn I would love to wake up to this voice every morning." You pushed your thoughts aside.

"Morning sleeping beauty....Um sorry for not replying..yesterday was a um very rough day.....ill explain to you over some breakfast?..." you said, hinting you wanted iida to have breakfast with you and your friends. You heard rustling."I'll be there in less than 30 mins" you heard him say before hanging up.

"I guess he said yes" cianna said as she got in the car. "How'd you know?" You said turning in her direction." You got that stupid smile on your face" she teased as she put the car in drive.

~Time skip~

Cianna helped you out the car and handed you your crutches. You both headed up the steps and thats when you saw iida at the door. "Hey!" You said as you approached the door. "Good morning" iida said. You saw he was wearing casual clothes unlike his usual formal clothing.

(His clothing

(His clothing...P.S DOESNT HE LOOK SO CUTEEEEEE!!! HANDS DOWN MY FAV FANART OF HIM♡)

You looked him up and down and smiled to yourself. "Watcha smilin at?" Cianna bumped your shoulder and gave you a smirk. "Shut the fuck up!" you whispered as you unlocked the door and headed inside.

Cianna went to wake Alex from the couch/sofa while you went upstairs into your guest room. You opened the door quietly and went into the room. You checked to see if Jay was still asleep. You saw she was still asleep and pulled the covers over her and smiled.

You went back downstairs and put Jayla's food in the microwave and sat at the table.

(PT.2 TO THIS CHAPTER COMING SOON..)

______________________________________

Hey! How yall doing?.....Sorry ehehehehe been gone for so long :] But im back! Hope you all Enjoy <3 (Gif from K-ON)♡

Sorry ehehehehe been gone for so long :] But im back! Hope you all Enjoy <3 (Gif from K-ON)♡