< Chapter 14 >

Y/n pov/Author pov

I woke up to the sun in my face and groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around in the unfamiliar environment then suddenly remembered where I was.

 I looked around in the unfamiliar environment then suddenly remembered where I was

[What it looks like]

As I sat there for a minute I looked to the side and noticed my outfit from yesterday was sitting on the chair. I reached over and picked it up as the scent of lavender hit my nostrils. I smiled at the pleasant scent and got up and headed to the bathroom and took a shower, after the shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I walked back into the room and made the bed, making sure everything was nice and neat and headed downstairs.

As I reached the bottom step I noticed Iida at his desk seeming to be busy as well on the phone. He seemed to notice my presence and gave me a slight smile and wave. I waved back and quietly made my way to the couch not wanting to intrude on his conversation.

 I waved back and quietly made my way to the couch not wanting to intrude on his conversation

I looked around the room still in awe about how beautiful his home looked. It was extremely huge as well, too much space for just one person you had to admit. He honestly had great interior taste you praised. As you were busy enjoying the scenery, Iida had ended the call and was staring at you, thinking to himself how cute you looked as you looked in awe at everything and how the sun shined on your skin making it glow almost as if you were absorbing its light. You unintentionally looked to your right side and made eye contact with Iida you smiled and felt ur face heat up slightly. Iida returned the smile with a light blush dusting his cheeks feeling a bit embarrassed that he got caught staring at you.

He cleared his throat and opened his mouth then closed it almost as if he was thinking of something to say. He then pulls out his phone pulling up a post about a carnival. "Would you like to go?" He said already making his way to your side and showing you the screen. Your eyes adjusted to the screen, "what's the occasion?" You said in a questioning tone. "Well...you didn't really have the best day yesterday...and I thought this could possibly cheer you up...but its fine if you don't want to.." Iida said rambling and doing random chop signals. You were a bit surprised that he would go out of his way to try and cheer you up even though you two weren't exactly close nor strangers. You smiled to yourself a bit, usually you would've probably declined as you didn't want to be a bother as hes already done more then enough. You honestly questioned how could someone be so kind...he's never seemed to have any bad intentions or motives...never expected anything in return for his kindness. Is this what it means to be a hero you questioned.