< Chapter 13 >

Y/n pov

I woke to my phone alarm ringing. I groaned as I opened my eyes to look at the alarm it read: "friday-25th job interviews...9:00 am." I groaned as I dragged myself out of bed and headed to the bathroom occasionally bumping into stuff from not fully opening my eyes. I turned the light on and turned some music on my phone as I removed my clothing and got in the shower singing the lyrics.

3 songs later and I was out the shower rubbing on a small amount of baby oil then rubbing on my favorite vanilla & coconut butter lotion. I then brushed my teeth and untwisted my hair and picked it out into a afro. "Hmm should I style it or just wear it as is...?" I thought for a minute and decided to leave it in a afro as I didn't wanna waste much time. I then looked to see if I had any decent clothing to wear to my interviews. I luckily had one good outfit.

[Choose your pick]

1.

2

2.

(You'll get better outfits later on i promise 😭)

I got dressed and made some coffee.."Alright lets start the day off strong!" I said being enthusiastic as I drank my coffee. I noticed a yellow envelope and a pile of my stuff that I happened to have in the hotel room. I picked it up and opened it reading "Marriage contract....Oh yah..I forgot all about this." I said as I grabbed my keys.
(refer to chapter 3 if u dont remember)

"Fuck im gonna be late!" I threw the envelope to the side as I quickly put on my shoes and earrings. I took a quick glance in the mirror making sure my ass looked fat and ran out the door making sure the hotel door was locked and got in my car and tried to start it but it wouldn't start.."you've gotta be fucking kidding me!" I got out the car and opened the hood not knowing what the fuck im even looking at. With no luck I closed the hood and decided to take the bus looking for the closes route. "If I hurry I can make it" I said rushing to the bus stop.