< Chapter 1 >

IIda pov
I woke up but not fully opening my eyes. When I felt something warm and soft. I snuggled it tightly and squished something I wasn't quite sure was until I heard a yelp. "Hands off the merchandise sir" my eyes shot open at the unfamiliar voice.

I saw a woman under me and my hand grasping her breast. I blushed and immediately stood up and bowed repeatedly and saying sorry. She just chuckled. I sighed in relief and then notice I was half naked with only my boxers on. "OH GOD OH GOD DID I JUST HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER!" I mentally scolded myself. The woman seemed to notice my panic state and said "Don't worry lover boy....nothing happened between us and if you noticed im completely dressed." She said in calm voice and threw my clothes at my face.

"Get dress! I'll make some hang over soup." She headed out the room while I quickly got dressed.

Y/N pov
Even though I seemed calmed about the situation I was a panicking mess. "There's a whole stranger in my house and now I'm making him soup....Great y/n just great"...I thought to myself.

I sat at the table watching the news while waiting for the strange guy to come downstairs.

(How your living room looks)

I heard a creak and saw the guy walking towards the table. He sat down awkwardly and we both looked at each other not saying a word. I cleared my throat, "soooo...I guess I should explain what happened last night since you probably don't remember a thing...." you said and explained everything.

"Ah it's really not like me to have caused so much inconvenience, I'd like to say I apologize for the trouble I've caused..if there's anything I could do to repay you." He said making chopping signals with his hands, which you thought was odd but I guess everyone talks with their hands sometimes...just not in a chopping motion.

You shook your head, "you don't owe me anything, plus I'm not the type to ask ppl for favors. " you said rubbing the back of your neck. He reached in his suit pocket and pulled out a business card and slid it to you. "I'm not taking no for an answer..." he said looking at you.

"Shit...that was kinda hot" you said in your head and then coughed to hide your heated face.

                       -Time skip-

"Almost time for work.." Iida said looking at his watch and stood up. "Thank you again, hope ill be seeing you later miss." he said bowing and then leaving. You lock the door and sat on the couch getting comfortable. "What a long day....what time even is it?" You looked at the clock on the wall.

"Shit! The kids!"

_________________________________________
Haha I think this was a pretty funny chapter! Hope you all enjoyed!♡Anyone else tryna get that Bts Meal from McDonald's 😏

_________________________________________Haha I think this was a pretty funny chapter! Hope you all enjoyed!♡Anyone else tryna get that Bts Meal from McDonald's 😏