< Chapter 15 >

Hi hi im back! It's been so long since I've wrote anything so bare with me if the chapter is oddly written..tryna get back into the swing of things...anywhooo hope you enjoy the chapter <3
_________________________________________

Author pov

Currently y/n was moving her things from the hotel room she was staying in into Iidas condo. Of course with the help of her friends cianna and Jayla.

"I dont know about this y/n..." Jayla trailed off. "You moving in with this guy that you haven't known for long...I know I know he's a pro hero...but you never know...im just worried about your safety." Cianna gave a nod agreeing. You reassured them that tenya  was a nice guy and would never do anything to hurt her. You know Jayla was just being concerned because of all the murder mystery/true crime she watches on YouTube.

[I may watch an unhealthy amount of true crime and murder mystery...my fav is Stephanie Soo highly recommend her]

"Come on guy's you've met him a few times..do u really think he would do anything to me?" They both nodded in agreement that Tenya was a great guy for crying out loud he was one of the best pro Hero's. "Your right i just...worry about you...both of you....its not safe out here for woman..you know how the world works...just promise me you'll be safe and text us if you ever need anything.." Jayla practically had tears in her eyes as she hugged both of you. "Okay mom!" you both nagged but patted her back knowing she has extreme anxiety and just wanted the best for you guys. "Oh shush you two!" Jayla said as she playfully hit both of yall shoulders.

Once yall had entered the elevator cianna changed the subject about how she was dating this dude named Kirishima. Apparently they met while cianna was taking surfing lessons. "Sooo jayla what about you and todoroki..." cianna teased. You both could see Jayla get all shy. "Were not exactly dating yet but I think its going well.." they both nodded and headed out the elevator. You unlocked the door with the spare key tenya had gave you.

Flashback

Y/n pov

Tenya handed me the key to his place. "We can talk more about the details in the contract..or anything you'd like to change, tomorrow as its already late." You both agreed and handed to bed.

Back to present Time

After an hour or two you all had finished putting all your things away, as well as putting the kids things in their room (tenyas other spare room) that they would be staying in. Even though it wasn't much items it took yall so long due to the fact that yall were playing music and getting distracted most of the time nonetheless it was finished. After about an hour of hanging out cianna and Jayla went home and now it was just you in the condo. You were honestly quite bored at this point it was only 6pm.

"I wonder when tenya will be home.." you said out loud then your face heated up. The fact you were waiting for him to be home like you were really his wife waiting for her husband to come home. You decided to walk around the house maybe snoop around tenya's things. You found yourself at what you were assuming was his work area. There were plenty of bookshelves filled with tons of books. You scanned over them, most of them seemed to be medical books.

[Refrence picture]

[Refrence picture]

"Hm..maybe it has something to do with his work.." you said. You looked on his desk and see a picture of his family. You smiled seeing the young little tenya holding up a fish he caught with the biggest smile on his face. There was also another photo of tenya and who you assumed was his older brother. Tenya looked to be in high-school while his brother was in a wheelchair.

Suddenly your stomach growled. "Well I guess I should make dinner." You said heading to the kitchen. You looked in the fridge and cabinets to see what you could make. Surprisingly the fridge was mostly empty. "Does this boy not eat?.." you sighed and Google the nearest grocery store. It was about maybe a 25 ish minute walk according to  Google maps. You decided you needed the exercise and headed to the store.

-Time skip at the store -

You were currently standing in the snack section getting your favorite snack and of course snacks and stuff for the kids. You still hadn't decided what to make yet so you were grabbing things you knew you needed and even essentials like toothpaste,bodywash,deodorant, etc.
You finally settled on making beef stew for dinner.

[Looks up tenya's favorite dish]

After you got everything you needed you were headed to the register when you walked by the alcohol section and decided to grab a bottle of wine. "Why the hell not." You said to yourself as you headed to the front and paid for your things.

-time skip back at the apartment-

You were exhausted from carrying so many bags..you were honestly surprised you even made it back before it got dark. You quickly put up the groceries and worked on dinner. You made the beef stew and other side dishes. You got your phone out and texted tenya.

Ms.Wifey❤💍:
I made dinner ❤not to toot my own horn but aren't I a great wife?( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )

Mr. Husbando❤💍:
what have I done to earn such an amazing wife?٩(^◡^)۶

Mr. Husbando❤💍:
I'll be home soon, Thank you y/n ♡( ◡‿◡ )

You smiled at your phone and decided to wait a bit before you ate. An hour passed and still no Iida..."hm maybe he's backed up at work?" You decided to eat since at this point you were starving.

Another hour passed you were a bit worried now but its not uncommon for him to be late considering he's a pro hero. You decided to text him a quick message. To calm your nerves you decided to get a glass of wine. After half an hour  you were definitely flat out drunk you'd only drink about 2 glasses. You stayed at the table waiting for Iida, trying to stay awake but you ended up falling asleep.

At this point it was 12 am and iida had finally got home. Iida entered his apartment closing the door behind him. "Y/n...are u still awk-" he cut himself off as he saw you asleep at the dinner table.

He walked up to you and you started mumbling "gotta stay...up....for tenya.." you were clearly drunk as u slurred your words. He smiled at your statement "Sorry for being late..." he said as he moved a piece of hair from your face. You fluttered your eyes open seeing a blurry tenya and sat up. "Welcome....home honey." You said with the biggest smile as u booped his nose and fell right back to sleep. "Glad to be home." he said as he took you to your room and came back to the dinning table enjoying the meal you wrapped up for him with the biggest smile on his face.

_________________________________________

Ah..there's just something about writing these sweet cute moments that brings warmth to my heart then reminds me how single I am 💀Anywhooooo see you next timee!

there's just something about writing these sweet cute moments that brings warmth to my heart then reminds me how single I am 💀Anywhooooo see you next timee!