Chapter Twelve

P H A N T O M B L O O D

"Hey baby won't you look my way? I can be your new addiction."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LONDON, 2 DAYS LATER

London was a foul-smelling city covered in snoot, snow and sexually transmitted diseases. You hated it. Tragically this was the destination of the carriage you and Jojo were in and it fell upon you to exist within the detestable industrial hellscape.

What kind of disgusting place had so few plants anyway? It wasn't right. No way Jóse.

You're teeth chatter as the carriage comes to a stop in front of some kind of slum the government had turned its back on, and apparently so had the weather. It was fucking freezing.

Jojo leaves the carriage in style, a large cape flowing out behind him. He was wearing an assortment of greens, reds, yellows and browns. Like the detective looking king he is.

You're deflated as you follow him, the wind instantly messing up your outfit. The brown tweed ensemble with (F/C) wellies ruffling and letting the cold sink into your skin. The harsh gales even threatened to blow away the comically large red tam o'shanter hat (pompom and all) you had worn to look more cohesive with the Jojo. Though the hat did look a bit weird with the blue dangly earrings you'd left the Joestar estate wearing and hadn't been able to switch out.

That's when the carriage driver, one of Cicely's sons, decided to speak, "Young master, that stretch of road over there is Ogre Street. The most dangerous alleyway in all of London."

'Is he for real?' You wonder, looking between Jojo and the street where you'd be heading, gaping at its impending doom.

"Yes, I know. But this is the one place I'll be able to find what I came for. You're more than welcome to leave," Jojo responds to the carriage driver, determined and bricky as per usual.

Cicely's son dramatically gasps at the Joestar's willingness to stay while you sigh in relief and go to get back into the carriage.

"Not you (N/N). I need your help." Jojo turns to you, smiling reassuringly before his face once more hardens with all the harsh emotions he's got going on with his father's poisoning.

"Of course you do," You sigh and take his hand, leading the both of you down the villainous stretch of road, "Guess I'll have to keep you alive and well then, after all, I need you too."

And so the brave Joestar and your reluctant self begin the trek down the dangerous alleyway. Method of travel? A montage of posing at different locations.

It was only when you get to a dead-end do you stop.

The snow in front of you seems to come alive and a cat jumps out, carrying a bleeding puppy in its mouth. It was only then that you notice the green shift in colours. Blast.

"That cat! It was eating a puppy!" Jojo exclaims with shock, posing defensively. It was then you notice the music had also changed, so you too got ready to square up.

A whistle echoes throughout the alley as three men start running towards you. On the right of them was a bloke with a bright purple looking mark on his face, next to him was a man with really long eyelashes and an orange tunic and finally, there was a very familiar-looking fair-haired mullet man.

"You do the honours, Tattoo!" The familiar man of the three commands as they all continue to rush forwards.

"Right!" The one with the purple tattoo responds. From what you can tell, this man is very cleverly named.